If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Iron Will is Broken Once Again | PC

Options
Insanity
Insanity Member Posts: 23

This poor perk always seems to have issues with new updates, but new glitches and bugs are to be expected after every update.

I was playing as Nancy against a Pig in the Lery's Memorial Institute map on PC with Iron Will as one of the 4 perks I ran. My Iron Will is at Tier 3, so my grunts of pain should be nonexistent and I should be absolutely silent. However, I've noticed that on this map specifically, it works more as if my perk was at Tier 1 or Tier 2, where my grunts of pain are still audible but are less so than if I weren't running Iron Will. I played a few more rounds after that one (still using Nancy) to see if the perk was just broken, but it worked perfectly fine for the other maps. Please fix this issue, as it feels more as if I'm running 3 functional perks on Lery's instead of 4.

To reproduce this issue, use the Iron Will perk on the Lery's map at Tier 3. I don't know if this is only an issue with Nancy specifically, as I'm a Nancy main and don't have Iron Will Tier 3 on my other survivors, so test this out with a multitude of other survivors before completely ruling it out as a strictly-Nancy bug. This occurs just about every time I play on that map (I don't play on that one with Nancy very often, so I can't say for sure), and it's quite annoying to say the least. Unfortunately I don't have any evidence that might be more beneficial, so this is the best I can do.

Thanks in advance!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments