If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

(Minor Bug) PH's movement speed sometimes bugged after Punishment of The Damned.

Options

I've played PH 6 matches so far and have had this bug once (I play on PC, the map for the particular match was shelter woods. I was using the Manequin's Foot and the purple add-on that makes survivors Oblivious for 15 seconds when they walk on a trail.)

The bug I encountered was not a big deal but I didn't see any posts of it so far so I thought i'd share it. My guess is that this has to do with the decreased movement speed PH gets after he uses Punishment OTD, which usually goes away after 1 second or so. But in this case, it didn't go away:

After using Punishment of The Damned (I don't remember if I hit with it) I tried going for a different survivor I saw a bit further ahead. I noticed I was going insanely slow for no reason. When I noticed it I quickly pressed M2, which I could tell very clearly moved me back to normal speed.

I've only had the bug once so far and wasn't recording at the time so I don't have footage of it :/

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated