If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Kate's "Star Seeker" Rift outfit not properly rendered.

Options
ProfoundEnding
ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
edited October 2020 in Bug Reporting

@Peanits @PatBrutal @not_Queen @Gay Myers (Luzi) @MandyTalk @Rizzo90 @Shelby - Please let the art team know about this issue. I would greatly appreciate it!

Hello. With Tome 5: Unleashed, there is a problem with the rendering on one of the skins. The torso piece on Kate's "Star Seeker" outfit - "Cosmic Singer" (unlocked at tier 21 of the Rift) has the improper bracelet render that it should have.

This skin is a port from mobile and while most of it is correct, whoever worked on porting it over rendered the bracelet on this outfit the default red color from all of her slip dresses instead of the unique color this torso had recieved. Here are some pictures for examples; one is a screenshot I took directly from the mobile version on my phone and the other is the promotional art of the outfit:

Here is how it is currently rendered:

As you can see it has the default red color that all her other torso pieces of this same style have. This is not the correct color/style that it should be. Please take a look at this cosmetic and property render it how it is on mobile. I will bump this thread weekly until the issue is addressed. Thank you!

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments