If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New bugs i've found in the latest patch

Options
Frontdoor6
Frontdoor6 Member Posts: 609

I play on PS4 and i've noticed a few bugs in the game since yesterday, i'll bullet point them for you and describe what happened.

• No theme/groaning sound when entering a match: When a match starts and the camera rotates around you, there's usually a groaning-like noise, but now its silent
  • Doctor's chase theme is gone: When you select the doctor, his theme is there. But i played against him in a match and he had his original radius and chase theme.
  • A bit of lag when moving: When a match starts, the game doesn't move as smooth as it used to. It eases up eventually, but it still makes it feel a bit rough.
  • Invisible wall in Cole Tower: I was a survivor in the Cold Tower map and the killer broke the breakable wall next to the gen, but when i tried to go through the new opening, it wouldn't let me.

Thats all the bugs i found for now, but i'll update if i find more, i hope this is helpful and that some of these are fixed soon

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated