If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

[Bug]: PC- Bountiful Harvest - Survivor visceral canker challenge - Tome V italian language

Options
etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 605

Description: When i click on the new rift on the Tome V, there is a new group of quests where are called as "Bountiful Harvest". Here on the subtitle there is a missing transaltion of the game into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i choose english language this problem isn't exist (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

1)I login into my account

2)I'm awaiting which the main menu of the game is loading

3)I click on the Archive button

4)I choose a new rift and i choose this quest called as "Bountiful Harvest"

5)I go to the lobby of the killer/survivor and i click on the right side the eye button

6)Here i can see the tooltip of this quest where the subtitle is missing translation into italian language (Screenshot 1)

7)If i change the english language on the game, i don't have this issue (Screenshot 2)

Text with problem into italian language: "Sopravvissuto @#SFIDA DEL TUMORE VISCERALE - CONTEXTUAL QUEST"

Right text: "Sfida del tumore viscerale del sopravvissuto"

English language: "Survivor visceral canker challenge"

How often does this occur: Always

Version game: 4.3.0

Platform: PC + Steam

Player ID Cloud: 08e37500-61c7-11e7-955a-b9b7a6281662

Video Card: RTX 2070 super.

Language: italian

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

Image 2 =>

I hope which your developers fix this loca issue, i don't see if this issue is for another language.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated