If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Harvesting Option Not Prompting

Options

With the Eternal Blight event, the ability to harvest the plants is no longer functioning for me.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, find a plant and go to harvest it

Step 4 : No prompt is given any longer for harvesting.

I'm playing as Kate on PS4, my friend is playing as Zarina on PS4 and the same issue is happening for both of us. I do not have a photo at this moment but working on getting one, the plants don't seem to occur that often... Lastly, we have a 3 man SWF, 2 of us are experiencing issues and the third, another Kate on PS4 is not, they are able to harvest with no problem. So far every map, in the last 3-4 hours that have a plant have the issue. However, at launch around 8 AM PST it was not an issue. It became one later in the day (around 2PM PST).

Thanks!

PS If I did this report wrong sorry, first one. :)

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TheEvilShape
    TheEvilShape Member Posts: 38
    Options

These were just taken, and it's now impacted the third in our SWF so it seems to be fine and then start acting up after you've done a couple plants?

• TheEvilShape
    Options

This one was sent to me from my friend, no prompt.

• Unicorn_scarecrow
    Unicorn_scarecrow Member Posts: 63
    Options

Same for me, no prompt but other survivors came up and harvested without issue.

• TheEvilShape
    edited October 2020
    Options

So, I just re-read the tome challenge. Is it safe to assume you can only do the harvesting if that challenge is selected? If yes, that's a bit disappointing but it makes sense and I know I'm not crazy cause I did all 3 challenges involving the harvesting already.

• TheEvilShape
    Options

I didn’t put 2 and 2 together about that possibility till a little bit ago. My bad for the thread.

Mods. This can be closed. Feels bad man haha.

• thatboosteddwight
    thatboosteddwight Member Posts: 21
    Options

This solved my problem I was assuming this was like last hallowed blight event. Also do you actually get to unlock cosmetics as the previous ones or is a buy our stuff and get screwed deal.

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,672
    Options

You can only harvest plants with a tome challenge, plants are specifically for tome challenges not for the event.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

You can only use the event 3x when a Challenge is selected.

Yes, its as lame as it sounds