If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PS4-Survivors and Killer can go through Killer Shack's wall.

Options

This was captured while I was playing a match in Badham Preschool V, Springwood. I was playing as Oni and the match was normal at the start, I started chasing Feng (which was Rank 1 while I was at Rank 9). The chase led to the killer shack (as it is shown in the video), everything was normal until we were around the killer shack un the side without a vault, when Feng just walk though it. She did this twice before leaving the shack, later i was able to catch and hook her and stopped recording.

Later in the match I tried doing this, and I was able to go through the wall, i tried to show this to the other survivors to find out what was going on. The match went normal after that until I ended chasing Feng (again) in the shack, now joined by Kate, and the only way I was able to get them away from the shack was by using this bug/exploit.

I don't know if this happens in other mapas, but the way fr it to happen is just walk directly to the wall.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• DBD_Asteria
    DBD_Asteria Member Posts: 36
    Options

had the same problem. idk what variation but on badham.

i think no matter which platform it is you can go through.

it's on the blocked window side