Do you feel the game goes downhill or it improved?

2»

Comments

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Very well explained! I agree with you there and would also like to add that old Ruin also offered the strategy to play abit "protective" with that totem. That means that you know that survivors will try to destroy it more likely like the new Ruin. You would find often survivors in the early game at the totem or maybe find them later there for a free hit even. I am not saying that new Ruin will not get destroyed but I see more often survivors just pushing through the gens instead of trying to find it. Swf is obviously a different topic. Corrupt is kinda the replacement for ruin but sadly does not effectivly slow down the game, just a very very little bit, but its that small that it is barely noticable. Corrupt is more used to force survivors to run around, that makes it easier to find them in the early game.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

They go for the unhook, you chainsaw them. Where is the conflict? They can't fake an unhook with an instant down chainsaw. No one is bodyblocking a one hit down. Old Billy could backrev behind them too so that was definitely a down. They BT, just chainsaw the unhooker first then chain slug anyone nearby. And if all else failed, they were still a 115% killer.

Wow you really showed me by providing absolutely nothing other than, again, saying I don't play the game.

Cannibal absolutely can do the same thing. But he couldn't zip over to a gen across the map and Billy definitely didn't let hitting a tree stop his momentum. That was the major difference.

• Bluegatti
    Bluegatti Member Posts: 80

Bruh ######### are you talking about... there's no middle ground thing for it and that's not how hit validation work... the lower ping you have the faster speed that your action will be reacted to server. Which means that if I'm having low ping, the place where I'm currently at is what server think where I'm at. Then if I have higher ping then server thinks that my current place is at 1 or 2 second before where I think I'm at.

Which means that assuming if both players have same ping and their distance is 6 meters, then if killer has higher ping then he's current place is at 1 or 2 second before where he think he's at... which is somewhere around 9 meters between 2 players... Where if he does the long lunge he shouldn't hit me... In opposite if survivor has higher ping then there distance should be some where around 3 meters...

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060

Both ways. Map balance, queue times, low tier perk changes has been improved.

But then we got out of nowhere nerfs no one asked for, perks not being changed cause devs refuse to listen on feedback and only follow useless data stats that actually means nothing, horrible matchmaking where red rank killers get green ranks and rank 1 survivors get rank 15s even with MMR off.