Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Tracking of Archive 5 Challenges all sorts of broken

Jukantos
Jukantos Member Posts: 114

Since i've now effectively lost three game's worth of progress i thought i'd just make a thread about all the things not working properly in Archives V right now

• The Nectar Flower challenges seem to not track with a 50:50 shot. Had to do both challenges i've done so far twice because the first game each did not count despite me collecting the nectar score event and full 0-100 plant and escaping
  • Now i just did my first killer game on the 20000 Deviousness points challenge and out of my 8000 deviousness points a whole 325 were actually added to the tracker. At that pace i'd only have to play 99 perfect killer games to complete the challenge. I was using Distressing to double the gain ratio so maybe that breaks this tracker, i'll run it for one more game just to validate

I'd appreciate if you did a tiny bit more playtesting with those challenges or allowed people to once again test them on the PTB in the future though - losing close to half my progress so far is frustrating and completely unnecessary.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Jukantos

Found another broken challenge - just compare the objective points scored in this match alone (third facecamper in a row btw,fun event) combined with yet another tracker that clearly is NOT taking the objectives points into account...

• Jukantos

Updating this post because Page 2 came with its own broken challenge.

Out of the 27 pallets ive dropped in my last 7 games, a whole 5 were counted (specifically 2 in one game and 3 in another, with all other 5 games just outright giving me ZERO progress)

Come on behavior, how can that bloodpoint score event be so hard to track? Or are you going to tell me this challenge literally doesn't count when i stun the killer?