If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why is there such a cold attitude to animation?

Options
Animator
Animator Member Posts: 372

Of course, I can understand invisible textures on updated maps or something else, but I can't understand this. What the hell? Dear animators, I certainly appreciate your work, but I can't understand: was it so difficult for you to animate his legs from the 1st person? I can't see my feet, they're just not there. No animation, no legs. What is the problem? The same goes for the Executioner. And the same goes for Plague and GF. What the hell is this?

I'm not talking specifically about this bug, when during the flight of the camera, the killers have an error with animation. I'm talking about the 1st person movement. Plague, GF, Executioner, and Blight have no leg animations, no legs themselves, for the reason that the lower part of their model is just static and looks 1 in 1 like the legs of this Blight.

I really hope that in the future, when you update the killers ' basic animations, you will also touch on this aspect, which concerns leg animations and 1st-person movement.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments