Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bugs Noticed Since Mid-Chapter Patch

JimmyCasket
JimmyCasket Member Posts: 138

1) Doctor has default Music instead of his custom one.

2) Spirit has her sound effects audible when phasing, like her breathing and such.

3) Objective point Tome Challenge doesn't register any points collected from sources other than "Gen Repairs", so co-op actions do not contribute to this. I found this out after 2 games using Prove Thyself, and noticing my point total was only about 3000. I had maxed Objective in the game before hand.

If I notice anything else, I'll update this. I know you guys are aware of the start animations for killer being broken hilariously, so I know you'll get to it eventually. But some of these ones I mentioned need fixing asap. Thanks in advance.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• JimmyCasket

I'm wondering if the Spirit bug can stay? It's a soft nerf that enables some counter play. It makes her no weaker, but allows counter play by letting you know her approximate location/direction. But I want Doc's music back, it was cool and the number of people that D/C against Doc won't go down with the music change, it will just delay the decision, lol.

• JimmyCasket

This has been handled technically, it can be closed.