If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

decisive strike not striking when it’s supposed to

Options
SophKook
SophKook Member Posts: 1

i’m a ps4 player and my decisive strike is bugged only on Kate Denson: it won’t let me hit the skill check and also, instead of counting as if i missed it and deactivate the perk for the rest of the trial, ds keeps popping every time i get unhooked. i tried to miss it on purpose today to test if i was wrong and actually missing it awfully every time, but the red needle really didn’t stop on the spot i clicked it.

i tried to contact the team about it but they just ignored. i don’t have footage saved right now, but i may try to get it.

it happens in every match i bring ds. i get hooked, someone unhooks me, then i get tunnelled or farmed and my ds activates. but i can’t hit it because of the needle issue. after saving me from second state if i “missed” the skill check, ds activates >again<.

what should i dooo?

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated