If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hook campers suggestions

Options
I know this occurs alot within the community. I have a few suggestions for a fix possibly.

For the face campers: If they are just sitting there licking your face, why not an option for the survivor to spit in their face? Disorient them by making them and and animation to clean their face.

The other is for the ones that literally will stay a good distance and stare or check the area while staying their. Why not make it so that putting a survivor on a Hook, it makes them euphoric cause they want to please the entity that they are in a daze, making it kinda harder to see, and again disorient them.

Just some ideas I had

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

About the spiting : this is gonna be a great feature to reduce the toxicity, for sure!

About camping : it already has enough counters as it is (except for the hooked guy, obviously)

• Brandovirus
    Brandovirus Member Posts: 20
    Options
    What counters? I've not seen one
  • Feyard
    Feyard Member Posts: 43
    Options

Camping does not need counters, the Killer needs good reasons to leave the Hook (like DH and MYC and maybe PGTW).
    Just integrate something into the game that actually rewards the Killer for leaving the Hook and most Killers will stop camping since I'm pretty sure nobody has fun doing it.