If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

My Hopes and Dreams

Options

Note: these are my wishes, not stuff actual players should worry about.

1. I wish that there would be a VS's game mode.....you all "The game is VS, 1 vs 4. what are you talking about?"
    Well I mean in a 3 v 3, Like what if there was separate game mode where there are 2 killers and 4 survivors. Basically 2 survivors work with 1 killer and their goal is to fix more generators then the other team. the team who fixes the most gens (and can escape for extra points) or if the killer has killed both the opposing teams survivors, is the winners. The killer's job is to hunt down the other teams survivors and stop them from fixing gens. The killers can save their own survivors by attacking the other teams killer, this will stun them for 3/4/5 seconds (depending on addons). Perhaps Benedict's journal could say something like "How Strange? Why is the entity making us work alongside our hunters, and against our fellow survivors and their hunter? has some of our hunters taken pity on some us? or could it be that these hunters are our friends in disguse? I'm so confused, what is this entity doing?"
    Survivors work pretty much the same, Killers would work a little different, mainly by being able to get their own survivors off hooks.

2. I kinda wish that Proximity Voice Chat could be added, this isn't a big wish, its not like. THIS SHOULD BE IN THE GAME WHERE IS IT?!?! No just something that might be fun and maybe help end the cancer of the game.....aaaaaaand offer the option to sell out the others ......just saying.

3. I hope they will work on the halloween DLC, because its needs to be adjusted for the better.

4. Decisive Strike................. I wish that if 4 people ran DS, only the obsession could use it for a instant escape once per match, and that the other survivors who had it could wiggle faster by 4/8/12%. That would let the killer ballence the perk with iron grasp to even it out for the survivors, and the killer could run the special perk (that has been long forgotten) to fight against the the obsession. And I'd like it if you didn't loose it if you missed.

In the end its all up to the DEVS

This is my wish list currently, and you can say its a nice dream and (I wish you wouldn't) say its a terrible idea.....But its nothing more then a wish list. You can't tell me not to wish.

Comments

• Tepiglover88
    Tepiglover88 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018
    Options
    DELETED
    Post edited by Tepiglover88 on
  • grisstyl
    grisstyl Member Posts: 110
    edited June 2018
    Options
    1. Could be interesting.
    2. No. Just no. Proximity voice chat would make the game so much worse.
    3. You need to be more specific than that.
    4. I think this would be a fine balance.