Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My team mate vanished like the avatar - but unlike Aang, he was never to be seen again

Weaslbee
Weaslbee Member Posts: 19

So I just finished playing as Nea Karlsson in i think Suffocation Pit and i had this Dwight in my Lobby that said sth along the lines of "Nea if you surive long enough that only the two of us remain, meet me in the shack and we'll escape". He took a key with him and burned an offering so the hatch would be more likely to spawn at our "meeting point".

The game started normally and i saw dwight and claudette enter the shack with me, but got downed soon after and lost track of Dwight. From this point onwards, no one has ever seen Dwight again, but he remained "alive" in the bottom section of the screen - so no dc and he certainly was not killed either. Since i didn't see him when slugged or on hook, i figured he might hide in a locker the whole game, so i wanted to check when i was sacrificed a bit later. When i entered spectator mode, the only one i could spectate was the sole claudette left in the match but without a trace of Dwight (it was also impossible for me to switch between the survs).

Odlly enough, when the match finally ended with Claudette dead, the end screen came in with the killers perks revealed - so the match really DID end there - but Dwight was still shown as being in the match and alive.

Can anyone explain this to me or am i going crazy right now?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments