Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PLEASE READ - My problem with dc penalties

I understand Behavior's intentions with the whole dc penalties for punishing players who dc but for me it's different. Ever since the whole lock down started the internet in my area became more slower and such. So sometimes when I play DBD and my internet goes out or my game crashes, the game counts that as a intentional dc, which it totally isn't! I have just been trying to play the event casually trying to get all those event items before they you can't get them but I can't even do that since these unfair dc penalties, and since each time you do it gets more time added to the timer, I recently got one FOR 72 HOURS! THAT'S THREE DAYS. And not to mention I have be waiting an excruciating long time for the other dc penalties to expire, so that's probably almost a whole week of waiting for penalties to expire that I didn't even get on purpose! Do you think that's fair? That I have to wait that long to play a game just to end up getting another longer penalty for something you can't control? I just wanted to enjoy playing the DBD event while we are in this stressful time but I can't even do that, now I have to wait for my unfair penalty to expire while everyone else enjoys the Bloodhunt and all the cool items.

Besides the dc penalties don't help with the dc-ing problem, survivors and killers are still going to dc no matter what, they will just wait out the timer or kill themselves on hook to leave the match. I feel like 90% of the people suffering from these dc penalties are people like me who get these unfairly. I just don't understand why this is happening to me because even if I play like 10 matches and unintentionally dc via crash or internet problems, I will still get a harsher penalty, shouldn't it go down or something?

I really want this forum post to get noticed by Behavior so they can do something about the whole dysfunctional penalty system and let me and other people enjoy this event without having to watch from a distance, so if someone can help or support that would be amazing!

Here is a pic for proof ↓

By the way, thanks for taking the time to read my problem <3

Comments

• GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear Member Posts: 10

Update - It happened again and still after playing around 10-15 games I got another 72 hour penalty, the dc penalties are BROKEN!