Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Good Bill build / Suggestions for current build

xXebicXx
xXebicXx Member Posts: 4
edited October 2020 in Ask the Community

So for Survivor I play Bill and I would like some suggestions for a good build. Can someone tell me a good build, or comment on my current one? Any suggestions would be helpful. Here's what I currently use.

Spine Chill - Because Spine Chill

Borrowed Time - For situations where the killer is camping or just unhooking in terror radius in general.

Deja Vu - To keep from the killer having a 3 gen setup near the end.

Resilience - To speed up gen progress when I'm hit.

Answers

• kaeru
    kaeru Member Posts: 1,568

You shall get at least teachables from free characters to make some good builds. You don't have to play this characters, just spend bloodpoints.

There is not really builds but good perks:

Prove thyself (Dwight) is good if you do gens in coop.

Iron will (Jake) and Empathy (Claudette) are very addictive perks. Iron will helps you to hide even if you injured, and empathy gives you ######### ton of good information.

Sprint burst (Meg) is great perk. Don't try to save it by walking, use it everytime you can. 40 seconds cooldown is not that much and even if killer find you, you always can run away without it. Better for antitunneling than DS, because you make big distance after hook.

Adrenaline (Meg) is so OP, it's almost broken. It's looks extremely situational, but actually it saves you almost everytime.

Dead hard (David) is common second chance perk that helps you to gain required distance in loops or get away from hit if you misplayed.

Kilnred is one great free perk for you and your teammates.

• JustZed32
    JustZed32 Member Posts: 213

Why would you ask for bill only? All survs perks can be shared, nothing changes

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

If you are solo, I implore you to use kindred instead of deja vu, deja vu is not that great since you can just do one gen in the middle of the map and be free of a 3 gen.