Bloodpoint event has brought out the worst in Killers

2»

Comments

• UseTheValve
    UseTheValve Member Posts: 350

Been playing killer to farm those sweet bps, seems like no one is using streamers of Gateau except for me.

Been practicing nurse at rank 1-4, let's just say most match are alright then I get some of you sweaty flashlight,DS, tea-bagging swat team and my baby nurse heart gets broken.

• noctis129
    noctis129 Member Posts: 967

That's weird. I haven't got any issues. And I've been playing all day as survivor.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

These events bring out the worst in both sides. Not trying to downplay your issues mind you, but just accept and move on. My recommendation, play Killer and just farm with Survivors. Plenty of players looking for it, might as well add one more Killer to the mix.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I wish that were true but every game I've played with casual and ranked modes, people sweat in both

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,277

this true both side caan be bad going try killer tonight later wish me luck.

• quentinsimp
    quentinsimp Member Posts: 46

I haven't met a single farmer yet :( Ive been trying to meme around with my friend as baby dweets with no mither and all we've gotten is brutally murdered and called idiots for running NM in endgame chat lol

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited October 2020

I played 1 game as Freddy today. I don't even have him past P1 lvl 30. I have next to no perks on him. Somehow I got 4 survivors that did not play. They were just click baiting flashlights and pointing at each other. Half were console and the other half were PC. This was at purple ranks if that means anything anymore. I didn't tunnel anyone(this time) I didn't bring a Mori, I went after rescuers because I wanted BBQ stacks. They just weren't doing gens for some reason. I guess they believed I was obligated to farm because I brought a BPS and it's a double BP event? Or they were trolling.

• TheCoolDBDGamer
    TheCoolDBDGamer Member Posts: 92

Your right always happens. Whenever a bloodhunt event/bloodrush event happens the Killers get more tryharder and more sweatier and want to 4k always.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I had Clown tunnel me last night and someone unhooked me in struggle while the gate was open, he chased me and killed me. I never had a chance to heal because my teammates would run to a gen and I used my medkit. I carry self care, but he wasn't gonna even let me get 2 feet away from the hook ;w; I lost my rank after that and I said some very mean things to my TV before going to bed lol. Whatever, at least I got those bp for the one frickin gen I did lol!

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

If they want to make the most out of the extra bloodpoints, they'll not camp or tunnel or mori.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

This is why I only play killer. I get much more blood points and don’t get face camped

• MeneLaw
    MeneLaw Member Posts: 341
    edited October 2020

Oww yea u guys come with ormond/headonfield offerings and i just bring my freddo with noedo and let the dc's rain😂

,, play the game normally,, git gud son so i cannot catch ya

• Signar
    Signar Member Posts: 10
    1. You can't see offerings until the game starts.
    2. You can't change Killers in the lobby anymore. Big yikes.
  • MeneLaw

Ahaha big yeiks, no way sherlock, at my level i just bump into tryhards swfs who are obsessed with those maps, as killer i get like 10 games of both maps in a day.

• Signar
    Signar Member Posts: 10

You must be low rank then because I hardly get survivors even putting map offerings at Rank 1 killer. A majority of you will just whine about everything and it's so cringe.

• MeneLaw

Rank mean nothing, how many hours do u have on killer?

• PubStar87
    PubStar87 Member Posts: 179
    edited October 2020

Yeah I'd love to see the math on that. Short matches mean going through the summary screen, waiting for a lobby again (if you're solo), waiting through the minute timer, waiting through the load screen. It's a lot of wasted time.

And not to mention (yet again) an unfun match, usually.

• PubStar87
    PubStar87 Member Posts: 179

There's another topic in the forums here, I think it's "What's your dream addition to DBD?"

I literally said that, there should be a ranked and unranked modes. It would clear up a lot of toxic behavior and unfair matches, if implemented correctly.

• Thatgurl_again
    Thatgurl_again Member Posts: 287

As a survivor main I can confirm this. But I can also say the same for survivors. I'm tryna keep the survivors and killers from quitting this game when I run into them, but I dont think they're up for a compromise. Everyone gets very salty

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

yeah special events bring out the worst on both sides.

• Izy
    Izy Member Posts: 27

All the survivors I've been playing tonight are ultra greedy. Running brand new parts and not able to concede that Gen is a lost cause. Trying to blatantly rat gens in my face.

I have SWF rushing me to sabotage hooks and flashlight poorly. Unhooking the second I turn around. People are paying so sloppy in my games that I'm just crushing them without trying.

I'm not going to drag out games if people want to feed me kills. I don't need to play by Survivor rules to maximize blood point efficiency. I can just jump into another game that's also double points.

Getting tons of salt, getting called a tunneler for not ignoring unsafe unhooks even if I chase the one who did the unhook. Toxic survivors are out in full force too.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

It's true that there's a lot of salt on both sides with the event. The good news is, is that me and my friends had a much better experience the following night. We didn't get a whole lot of jerks, but surprisingly we didn't come across a lot of people that wanted to farm either. Certainly not blaming people for wanting to play the game normally, but I thought I would have come across people wanting a farm more than ever.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

idgaf about double BP I'm going to play the game I bought. If I beat you when you used 4 bps thats not my problem.

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

It's true that it's your game and you're free to play it the way you want to. But if you choose to be sweaty, then you have no reason to complain if your match lasted only minutes because players responded in kind by either disconnecting, or purposefully killing themselves on the first hook.

• WretchedElk
    WretchedElk Member Posts: 311

Try using the Deerstalker perk. You can slug someone and then see their aura within a certain distance.

I only slug when there are two players next to each other and I’m going to try and down both.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Its their items they're wasting. Why is it bad for killer to play to win but not survivors?

• Dragonivy759
    Dragonivy759 Member Posts: 29

kiLleRs hAVe GOtTen tOo poWeRFul. Such a stupid statement to make. kiLleRs aren't that powerful if you know how to play against them. Take Oni, for example. He's eventually going to get blood orbs, but if you can loop him pretty well where he can't get an early hit for his power, than he can't really do much. Sure, he could run something that makes it easier to get a first hit, but there aren't many good perks that do that. And he will eventually catch you, like all killers, but you can slow him down enough to where you have a greater chance of escaping than not.

Nurse and spirit are incredibly good killers, with little to no counterplay, but when was the last time you encountered a good nurse. Spirits are more common, but you can usually just stealth it out against them if you have iron will.

In the end, there are only around 4 or 5 killers I would seem too powerful. That's a quarter of the cast. That leaves around 75 of killers you can escape against if you aren't incredibly determined to escape.

kiLleRs hAVe GOtTen tOo poWeRFul Is such a stupid statement because I could say the same thing about survivors, but no one here is going to say I'm right because solo queue is the majority of players.

• FellowKillerMain
    FellowKillerMain Member Posts: 858
    edited October 2020

In my experience, most people have bad definitions of camping, like thinking that hard patrolling is camping. Sometimes, tunneling happens because unhooked survivors make bad decisions when they get off the hook, like sprinting away to the fringes of the map where their scratch marks are visible and there are no vaults or pallets to protect them. Killer has no target, hears notification for unhook, goes to see whats up, sees scratch marks, pursues to find lone squatting survivor near a wall, surrounded by neon orange glowing scratch marks.

If that's not the case, whenever I am camped/tunneled I assume it's a survivor main playing killer. Time and time again, survivors I go against as killer, will be absolute jerks when I run into them playing killer while I'm playing as survivor. I don't use NOED, and I avoid camping/tunneling where possible, unless the survivor is trolling. So, I know they aren't camping/tunneling me because I was mean to them.

I just think that survivors tend to get frustrated more easily while playing killer, because they don't play killer often, which in turn results in them camping/tunneling. Most camping/tunneling is due to rage/anger.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Killers are there to kill, not follow rules 🤣

• Chinanumawaaan
    Chinanumawaaan Member Posts: 131

LMAO I saw 4 flashlights in lobby and used lightborn. Apparently I am not allowed to counter play. This was met with abuse and I was delighted. 10/10 would murder again.

• Nywlr
    Nywlr Member Posts: 9

I mean everytime I'm playing killer during this event the survivors just gen rush and it's annoying af

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764
    edited November 2020

I know that is adifficult game to balance, but that is devs/Behaviour company fault. Toxicity is a thing for online gaming, and you let players do What they want. I play solo surv and that was terrible, boring genrush with egoistic teammates. I play killer and surv only genrush, stealthing blendette with sprint and swf ultra loopers. Than I broke my balls and put ebonys and camp tunnel the hell from them, cause no fun to all and no bullyng me more. Strangely few teabaggers and few decisive strike.

• Uncharted
    Uncharted Member Posts: 136

This is the thing I don't get. Why bring a mori and deprive everyone and yourself from bloodpoints? I had a Legion run an Ebony Mori today, as anticipated he ignored everyone to mori me off of first hook. Sweet karma hit and one teammate found a key in a chest. The last two made it out through hatch.

He got 11k bps.

I think this is why there has been less and less double BP events. Boneheads like these crawl out of their holes and make sure no one has fun. Then all the complaints pile up.

• D3spair
    D3spair Member Posts: 715

I think you are matching up against Survivor Mains who are not used to playing Killer playing Killer because of the Blood Harvest. People who are not used to playing Killer would likely end up resorting to Camping and Tunneling. As more experienced Killer would try to get the sweet 32K we would never camp or tunnel this event.

• dvsmoi6
    dvsmoi6 Member Posts: 8

Oh but please do waste our time at the exit gates.... pllllleeeeaaasssseeeeeee

• ByNWR
    ByNWR Member Posts: 32

I stopped reading at "me and my group". Enough.