Simultaneous Queue for Killer/Survivor

I think being able to queue for survivor and killer at the same time would help with queue times and matchmaking. I don't know how feasible it is for this game but just throwing it out there.

Comments

• Manky
    Manky Member Posts: 192

How do you mean? You can't play killer and survivor at the same time that would be pretty damn hard lmao. Its also a case that theres 4 survivors per 1 killer so killers have to wait longer generally as theres more people needing to match with them for it, while survivors are just thrown into a lobby with other survivors. The killers have to wait their turn to get a lobby. Part of having an asymmetrical game I guess

• dmhughes86
    dmhughes86 Member Posts: 34

You would just get pulled into a lobby where you would have a minute to prep your loadout. You would know you were the killer because you would see the killer, and the survivor because you can't. I think its pretty straight forward.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Basically, a quick join option where you hop in the first lobby available regardless of role. It would still have to follow appropriate matchmaking (lol). Honestly, I'd like that a lot.

• Manky
    Manky Member Posts: 192

I think I understand now. It would be nice to see something like that if they could figure it out, but honestly I see that just being another way to play as survivor lmao its always quicker.