Killers to fast

Ok so I've played this game on and off for years now,long before console. The killers have it way to easy now and move ridiculously fast compared to where they once were. It was so satisfying once when as killer you'd get all 4, now it's too easy.

Comments

• eiredrake
    eiredrake Member Posts: 98

I've had the opposite experience.

• YAMIHOG
    YAMIHOG Member Posts: 19

What rank are you? As a rank 1 killer who also plays survivor (rank 9-7, so not as great) I have the opposite experience.

The killers NEED to be fast. Survivors have many tools with which to make distance. Pallets. Dead Hard. Sprint Burst. Lithe. Being able to vault pallets which we can't even do (besides Legion). It's also worth noting, as a killer...you're on a time limit for the entire game. The moment the game starts, you're losing time to win. The survivors aren't on a time limit.

If you find killers to be too fast, use some 'second chance' perks. Try playing with friends. Decisive strike will give you a free 'try again' if you messed up. Dead Hard (when used not predictably) will let you dodge a hit. (You can also use it to run over traps and such. You're 100% invincible during it.)

Survivors are stronger than killers, in all honesty. I don't play survivor for the opposite reason. I find it to be too easy. (but that's not to say it's 100% easy)