Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The game is in BAD state.

tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Survivor is still boring.

Dont have anything else to do except holding the same button until the gens are done, doesnt even feel rewarding anymore when you win a match.

Still no Kindred in basekit for solo survivors.

Still no secondary objectives.

Still ages to find a match.

Killers are a joke.

You nerfed billy giving that stupid cooldown bs so you could remove the insta-saw add ons, which also meses up his curving mechanic.

You didnt revert the Ruin nerf, which btw no one ever asked for in the first place, not even survivors.

You left the DS strike buff as It is, even tho we gave you tone of options to make It antituneling and also not punish killers who are not tunneling. You even nerfed Pop Goes the Weasel with the excuse of "oh 60sec is too much, you can do a lot in 60sec" even tho that's exactly what DS does.

Infinites are still a thing for some reason, even in the reworked maps, what the hell were thinking?!

Most of the killer cast is still useless at red rank.

You added crossplay but you wont let console players play with mouse and keyboard + fps in general are a joke compared to PC.

And to make things even worse, the game is full of bugs, not to mention the fact that it has become a money grab.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

The game is in the healthiest state it ever was though?

not saying there are no bugs or something, because there definitely are a ton. But balance wise it was never better I think.

if you don’t like survivor gameplay you’d not have to play it, but it is more than just holding M1.

Billy is not nerfed to the ground and he was a very strong killer to begin with.

Ruin nerf was needed, and it is still viable this way.

you can play around DS in many ways already.

• itsaconehead
    itsaconehead Member Posts: 236

I would like survivor to have something more than what's there, but I like getting my adept trophies.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060
    edited November 2020

I prefer this ruin over the old. The old ruin was rng based on skillchecks and inconsistent.

Depends when and where you play, but my que time is almost instant.

Killer is not really a joke, any killer is viable in red rank if used correctly (even Clown) they are only non-viable when you go against a very coordinated SWF (but those are rare)

I dont find survivor boring, sure holding m1 on gens can get boring overtime but chases are fun.

yeah the reason we were given why pop got nerfed is both dumb and hypocritical I can agree on that but eh its just 15 seconds. Never affected me, also no one runs pop anymore cause of ruin + undying meta

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

Could it be better? Sure.

It's better than it used to be.