Head On and Inner Strength QoL Changes

Funchal
Funchal Member Posts: 43
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

With this new Undying + Ruin meta, Inner Strength basically won an indirect buff and I started using it again, but as soon as the placei in my build I remembered why I stopped using it. I believe that certain changes in this perk would make it more pleasant to use

Inner Strength

• The heal time starts when since you interacted with the locker, as it was in the past

This means that you don’t have to use Quick and Quiet so you don’t waste time, as well as allowing yourself to heal in pursuit while Killer searches for you around

• Heal only when you leave the locker, not while inside

I already lost count of how many times Killer deduced that I was in the locker as soon as he saw me change from injured to healthy, in addition to the times I took catch in or out of the locker and wasted a totem. Totem are limited, god damn it ...

And now talking about Head On

• The time starts when since you interacted with the locker

Exactly at least Inner Strength's reason, Head On is the only exhaustion perk that is not viable in itself because it is practically obliged to use Quick and Quiet, DS or Iron Will, With this change you could enter in the locker and Head On would be practically ready.

• Illuminate the aura of lockers around you when not exhausted

Finding lockers is much more difficult than finding valts-pallets to use Lithe for example, showing the aura of the lockers would make the perk more useful

• Illuminate the locker's aura for allies when someone with Head On ready

What happens in SWF could happen to Solos with this simple change, knowing that someone has Head On ready allows him to change his strategy to get away from bad situations, currently only Solos do not benefit from it

• No pain sounds inside the locker when not exhausted

Again, if you don't use Iron Will, you're basically asking for a Catch. If Killer heard you inside the closet, he'll never get stunned, and he won't even look around thinking you have Iron Will.

• Increase the speed of entering the locker without Shift by 50%

This ends the need to use Quick and Quiet at once

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I'm behind the inner strength one and I personally think this is a good idea.

As for Head On, while I'm in favour of lockers auras for you and allies, I'm against the timer starting, no pain sounds and the quicker getting in and out.

• Funchal
    Funchal Member Posts: 43

Tests are needed to see if these changes would make it a cheap perk, but with so many requirements for this perk to work, I don't think it would be a problem

Now just pray to BHVR to stop using PTB as a dlc showcase and use it as a real test server