Second Chance Perks Should Not Stack

The amount of value that is obtained from getting a second chance is immense and the opportunities that arise from knowing that you have immunity are immense. There is a reason that these perks are so common. They erase any mistakes that were made and/or the outplay of the killer. I don't have an issue with the exhaustion perks but things like Borrowed Time, Deliverance, Decisive Strike, Soul Guard, and Unbreakable are frequently paired up because they get value if you make a mistake or if you want to make a risky play.

As far as I can tell there really is no disadvantage to just running all second chance perks. Also, just having these perks in the game buffs the survivors because you often have to play around the fact that they might have certain abilities even if they don't. I understand that this killer biased but it really does not feel fun to play into and creates a lot of toxic incentive. I think at a minimum there should be a debuff similar to exhaustion that prevents chaining these abilities. I know part of this is to prevent tunneling but there are times such as endgame where honestly tunneling shouldn't be punished.