Thanatophobia changes (pls make this reality)

Options

Thana isn't good atm so how about this.

All Survivors receive penalties to repair, healing and sabotage speeds(maybe just gens) for each Surviver that has been HOOKED. Stacks up to 4 times.

Tier 1 4%/7%/10%/13%

Tier 2 5%/8%/11%/14%

Tier 3 6%/9%/12%/15%

It's not that good I know, but I really do love how the way this perk works and it will help with the gen rush problem in some way.

Comments

• Feyard
    Feyard Member Posts: 43
    Options

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that the problem was that by the time you hook someone only 2 gens are left?
    So this would be a nerf for Thana against gen rush, which wasn't quite your intention I think.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

Well Thanatophobia doesn't need a rework, just a HUGE buff so that it really rewards you for spreading the pain.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Soren said:
    Well Thanatophobia doesn't need a rework, just a HUGE buff so that it really rewards you for spreading the pain.

Even with a major buff to its values so long as selfcare is still top tier meta making healing a nonissue Thanatophobia will remain a redundent perk better served by something such as ruin.

• VelvetCat
    VelvetCat Member Posts: 9
    Options

I always thought that having it apply a debuff once someone is injured that is permanent regardless of being healed back to healthy would be more potent.

And instead of the percentage being based around the amount of survivors injured, have it based on the amount of times injured, so you can have more than 4 stacks of it active at once.

That way it would make players a little more cautious about throwing themselves into harms way.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@sawerjke said:
    Thana isn't good atm so how about this.

All Survivors receive penalties to repair, healing and sabotage speeds(maybe just gens) for each Surviver that has been HOOKED. Stacks up to 4 times.

Tier 1 4%/7%/10%/13%

Tier 2 5%/8%/11%/14%

Tier 3 6%/9%/12%/15%

It's not that good I know, but I really do love how the way this perk works and it will help with the gen rush problem in some way.

Not the worst idea I've seen, tho, sadly it won't help about when the rush in gens is actually occuring : very early in the match, by the time you get your first catches.
    It's gonna suffer the same flaw than Dying Light.

It's basically reversed Dying Light.
    Still not a bad idea tbh.
    15% reduction for 4 survivor being hooked is rather small tho. Unless you mean 15% x 4 stacks, which is 60%, and way too high. (But I doubt it)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Just buff the numbers, and make it count dead people. It’s a fear of death, people dying around you should exponetionally increase your own fear of dying no?

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

Well, you have to look at perk combinations.
    Say you have thanto, and you achieved dying light....and you're freddy......well the slow is so big the survivors may as well throw themselves onto hooks.
    Now there is a cap, I believe, and you probably reach it with Dying light.