Customizable basement

XyoulamX
XyoulamX Member Posts: 43
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I just thought about it and I think it would be a very cool idea, since the basement is somewhat the room of the killer. You could maybe put like pictures on the wall or something like that. What do you think about it?

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

Something like that. I think the basements should match the maps they're in. That way it keeps the theme of the realm going.

• NoelleMina
    NoelleMina Member Posts: 638

That’s a neat idea, I wanna see something like this.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

I'd actually love to see something like this. Maybe create challenges for each killer that unlock a unique item to place in the basement. It could become a sort of trophy hall to show off to others what you've managed to do before you brutally murder them down there.

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617

I think basements should be customizable to the killer, for sure. I disagree with them reflecting the map though. The basement has always felt like something that exists outside the trial in a way, it's a constant in a world that is changed to suit the entity every round. I'd rather the basement, if not customizable, maybe reflect the killer instead. I'd hate for it to completely lose its feeling of solidarity in an otherwise manufactured illusion, though.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Customised basements either for each killer or allowing the player to customise them would be a really cool idea. Would definitely want to get rid of the artificial lighting seeping through the walls (which come out of nowhere btw. It looks like sunlight coming through the planks but the basement is underground? That's always confused the hell out of me, the lighting looks so weird. The blood dripping effects look great though.)

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

I like this idea.

I'd like to see the basement be representative of how many survivors your opponent had killed down there. Imagine going down there and seeing hundreds of skeletons!

• JesseJH28
    JesseJH28 Member Posts: 483

Territorial Imperative would probably become meta for a while if they implemented this lol. I'm all for it

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

Let us customize the basement with charms.