We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Matchmaking bans (Idea request)

otaku4life
otaku4life Member Posts: 6
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have been playing this game since it first released, and I love this game for how much fun I can have and the stress release I can get. I know the reason for the DC matchmaking ban was put into place but I think there does need to be SOME considerations for example if you have been playing a great game and don't get caught close to the end and the killer just camps and tunnels you, DC'ing to prevent a toxic player from getting rewarded for being toxic shouldn't result in a ban. Now I do agree if you DC just because you don't like the map or killer or so on then yes that should result in a ban. I've DC'ed 4 times in the past week and now my ban timer is up to 30 minutes? I could understand the increasing ban timers for people who DC consistently but my DC's were on Monday, 2 on Wednesday and the final one today Thursday. Now I know this is prolly never going to happen and this is likely just a rant post at this point since lets be honest this community is mainly filled with toxic AF people but hey it was worth a shot in the dark. I would love to have some kind of system put in place, for example such as asking the reason you DC'd.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• itsjazzyo
    itsjazzyo Member Posts: 11

I'm going to have to disagree. I think DCing is just poor sportsmanship for all parties. If the killer is camping and making you that upset, just die on the hook. There's no point in getting revenge because you're only hurting your teammates, not the killer. Plus, the killer gets BPs for your DC regardless. So it's a win if you stick around and die or a win if you DC and everyone gets bonus BP because you quit.