A simple change to stop some of the toxicity

A problem I found in Dead By Daylight is the taunting that people do. For people with anger issues and mental problems the taunting from survivors makes the game quite unenjoyable and overall makes you have a bad time. I've played A LOT of killer and survivor and the one thing I despise is the teabagging. I absolutely hate it and I feel like you should be limited to how fast you can crouch. Im not saying you should make the crouch slower (even thought that would be a lil cool) but instead, make it so people have a delay so they cant spam crouch. I find people always teabagging me and other killers at the exit and while looping and it makes the fun of the game so much worse. I've facecamped people, became toxic, and have used noed to kill people at the exit gate when they have teabagged me because honestly they REALLY deserved it. We need to make the crouch not be able to be spammed and some sort of punishment if the player sits at the exit gate (infront of the invisible wall). It could be causing the entity to block the exit for 5 seconds if they sit there for 30 seconds or even just pulling them through the exit so they cant just taunt you and get away with being toxic.

Comments

• BugsGalore
    BugsGalore Member Posts: 57

Mediocre bait, 2/10

• BugsGalore

If you are genuinely that bothered by player toxicity, you should not be playing the game. people will always be toxic in multiplayer games.

To quote our lord Mathieu Mcote: "Just go play civilization or something".

• BugsGalore

There are other ways to BM besides tbagging. You have to learn to stop letting it bother you or you're going to continue to get stressed out.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I understand; you should probably learn to try to understand how best a survivor's teabagging is a hindrance to the survivors, but I sense that most of your frustration comes from seeing a survivor teabag and not know how to capitalize off of survivors who are cocky like that. All that I can say is that only experience and watching others deal with it helps with that.

Sorry to hear that it's aggravating. Most things that annoy me when playing DbD usually happen on the survivor side (other than hit detection and rubber banding, which causes stress when playing killer), and that's solved pretty simply: avoid being near the killer or die as quickly as possible. For killer, it's a little harder to have a workaround...