The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Killer Idea

raiden007
raiden007 Member Posts: 13
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

What about a Banshee type character? Or do you think it'd just be too similar to what the Spirit already is? I haven't read the forum in quite a while so if this has been discussed I haven't seen it.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Clueless
    Clueless Member Posts: 340

I think it sounds very reasonable. What a banshee would do though? Deafen Survivors? Echo location? Lots of potential.

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822

No power?

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,707

Banshee or another killer using some kind of sound based power is something I do expect at some point. Don’t know what it would do though...

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

Any survivor caught in TR of banshee static blast gets charmed by banshee, turned into a bot for 20 seconds, and inflicts deep wounds on other survivors :D

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Banshees aren't close to what spirit is at all, their Irish origin, and if they scream its enough to kill anyone.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178

I'm pretty sure the only way their similar at all is they're both "spirits" of their home lands, and if I remember right Banshee's are a sign of death for whoever hears them. That might be wrong. Our Spirit, I think, is based of an onryō, which are just vengeful spirits.

I'm probably wrong on that, but that's what I understand.

• ZFennecFox
    ZFennecFox Member Posts: 510

I think the Banshee might be a good Killer. Its ability could add a reverse effect to Survivors caught within a vocal blast reversing their controls.

One of her perks could be to reverse her Terror Radius. Maybe even imitate the Hatch Sound effect.

• Scythe629
    Scythe629 Member Posts: 17

I came up with this one! Figured you'd like to read it!

"Killer Concept: The Banshee — Dead By Daylight" https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/227858/killer-concept-the-banshee#latest