Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cats or Dogs? & or Both?

Rellewd
Rellewd Member Posts: 195
edited June 2018 in Off-topic

Cat

Post edited by Rellewd on

Comments

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43

Cats! Meow! :blush:

• VayneHellslinger
    VayneHellslinger Member Posts: 47

Cats. Dogs like biting my feet when I'm jogging, so I don't have much love for them.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

cats are awesome. cats understand personal space.... and if you forget to feed them, not only will they go feed themselves, they will bring you back a lizard or two in case your hungry also.... dogs will just stand there and starve.... what idiots....

• MeowLux
    MeowLux Member Posts: 80

I wonder which one. Meow

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Cats.

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118

Dogs, I wouldnt stand cats throwing all my decorations to the floor,

• Juya
    Juya Member Posts: 63

Dogs are your best friends.
    Cats are jerks!

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,003

Cats. Mind you I've never owned one, but I'm hoping to get one in the next few months. Honestly, dogs can be great... can be. But without proper training they can also be vicious creatures. I love my dogs, but other people's dogs? Nah.

• Rellewd

@deadwolfwalking said:
    cats are awesome. cats understand personal space.... and if you forget to feed them, not only will they go feed themselves, they will bring you back a lizard or two in case your hungry also.... dogs will just stand there and starve.... what idiots....

I agree, although I have 3 house cats and 1 of them being a rescue they will meow to wake me up being they are sort of on a set time I feed them so when I sleep in and miss the morning feeding they will all gather by my door meowing well, one of my cats do the meowing while the other 2 just wait, its funny....

• Rellewd

@Science_Guy said:
    Cats. Mind you I've never owned one, but I'm hoping to get one in the next few months. Honestly, dogs can be great... can be. But without proper training they can also be vicious creatures. I love my dogs, but other people's dogs? Nah.

& I agree with you, I had a dog and lots of emotion had went into her that being said when I had her put down after 10 years because of multiple tumors, it was a really sad time and I had dogs before and more sad times, but not with cats although I would be sad but just not as much,...

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891

CATS.

FIGHT ME.

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

cats

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Dog person myself

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107

Dogs

Not a big fan of cats, really, like, at all.

I do own parrots though. They're lovely.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

Sugar Gliders

• Tepiglover88
    Tepiglover88 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2018

DELETED

Post edited by Tepiglover88 on
  • Sloth910
    Sloth910 Member Posts: 4

my cat is the biggest ######### ever and I love her

• Suggestive
    Suggestive Member Posts: 42

Cats are pretty cool.

This dog is just for show.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,932

I love both, but dogs are my favourite especially my Rottie

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited June 2018

im a cat person. Whenever i am laying down my cat likes to come up onto my chest and put his paws on my face while nuzzling my neck. Cant beat that level of cuteness.

• Rellewd

@SadonicShadow said:
    im a cat person. Whenever i am laying down my cat likes to come up onto my chest and put his paws on my face while nuzzling my neck. Cant beat that level of cuteness.

That also happens with my cats, they too like to knead me as they do....

• Rellewd

@Runiver said:
    Dogs.
    Cats are #########.
    Kek.

Down Vote.

• Rellewd

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    I like both, served with some garlic sauce

LOL :p I hope not true,

• Rellewd

@MandyTalk said:
    I love both, but dogs are my favourite especially my Rottie

I had a Rottweiler long ago named Zeus..

• Rellewd

@Suggestive said:
    Cats are pretty cool.

This dog is just for show.

Dogs can be trained nice, but if I get a dog-like companion again it'll be a skunk a buddy trains them like a dog and they act as a tamed cat is the description... using litter boxes

• Rellewd

@Tepiglover88 said:
    Catz cause cats are cool and they remind of me when I play killer

Perfect vision in the darkness, a silent killer, on the hunt... but then I think I see something off in the distance and get distracted on that for 30 seconds

when mice stop by here in the winter, my cats well one cat is a good cleanser... my cat named cat thats a rescue is the youngest and most prominent hunter in those periods...

• Rellewd

@Sleepy said:
    Dogs

Not a big fan of cats, really, like, at all.

I do own parrots though. They're lovely.

parrots annoying? I would consider that a exotic pet and I would like a goliath bird eater, just saying......suppose I'd say a pet out of the norm if you will understand my meaning...

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Rellewd said:

@Runiver said:
    Dogs.
    Cats are #########.
    Kek.

Down Vote.

Especially since I'm right.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

Bunnies beat both .cuz u ever tried snuggling a bunny m8? Dat Thing Iz fluf as puf

• Rellewd

@ACoolName said:
    Bunnies beat both .cuz u ever tried snuggling a bunny m8? Dat Thing Iz fluf as puf

Up Vote: only ever had cats more than I only had 2 dogs, I can't even only imagine how a fluffy bunny snuggling up to you would feel.... my cats only sit on me when its not convenient for me most of the time and even with that they wouldn't snuggle like i'd think a bunny would. ( Mental Note: own a bunny in this life ) ty.

• Rellewd

@not_Queen said:
    Cats. Dogs.
    ALL OF THEM. They're awesome.

I can't hug every cat

I can't even hug my cats and if I try they shrug away, and or sniff real hard 2 to 3 time < know what I mean lol.... come rank reset have I ask, you and the devs reach rank one meat bag status Legacy Hillbilly inbound... first time there since that cube thingy ma'Jig... rough to ki,... anyhow Hi queen....

• Bayside
    Bayside Member Posts: 40

Both.

• Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

both

• Bjorn02
    Bjorn02 Member Posts: 3

DOGS BUT CAT ARE SO CUTE(???)

• Allyson
    Allyson Member Posts: 1

I have both and can't really choose either, they are different experiences to have in your life. My two dogs are super loving/get excited when I get home, but my cats will come snuggle with me when I go to bed :)

• lol
    lol Member Posts: 14

dogs fam

• Blu3Shad0w12
    Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    Cats
  • BlondeMegPls
    BlondeMegPls Member Posts: 66

Got to love those little wuffies
    Cats just hate me :'(

• electraheart28
    electraheart28 Member Posts: 15

Cats :)

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84

a CatDog

• Rellewd
    edited June 2018

@SNTD said:
    a CatDog

I awsome, up vote, lol this one, wouldnt of expected this response kudis, ain't ren and stimpy (paused to google it I am not sure if it was made clear in the show as i sung along a christmas ren and stimpy cassette from biglots back in the day during their peak I would think and I found this copy and paste :Premise. The series centers on Ren Höek (voiced by John Kricfalusi in seasons 1–2; Billy West in seasons 3–5), a short-tempered, "asthma-hound" Chihuahua, and Stimpson J. "Stimpy" Cat (also voiced by Billy West), a 3-year-old dimwitted and happy-go-lucky cat.: first listed on google well with that, great response ty for the throwback before the throwback alright too much character typing. " Just a edit in here, pardon my typos.; is there still a time table between editing here, if so owell.....this response kept me going.... nice one.

• Rellewd

@electraheart28 said:
    Cats :)

I vote cats as my main.

• Rellewd

@BlondeMegPls said:
    Got to love those little wuffies
    Cats just hate me :'(

need a sad vote button. no offense.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    They should put cate on map where if scare it, it hisses at you making an audio cue.