The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Kinda wish there was something beyond p3

RocketPenguin
RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Im ~devotion 7 and idk what i should spend my bloodpoints on, have about 11 characters with everything and don't care about the rest.

Maybe we could have a special cosmetic that looks different the more bloodpoints you put into it because i don't really care about items/addons since 1. Im an item hoarder and 2. i don't like using the op crap.

Maybe when you hit devotion 5, so newer players don't waste there stuff, you get the ability to get p4 5 6 but you don't lose addons you just have to put 1mil bp each.

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

I don't know if you're in to such a thing, but I currently have a challenge for myself to get every survivor to P3 Level 50. Because I have no clue what to spend my BP on.

I'm gonna try doing the same for killers after. Its a long challenge but hey its an alright solution

• RocketPenguin

yeah thats probably what im going to do too. Im thinking maybe Ace, dwight, huntress, wraith. Either way its a solution but not a good one imo

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

The devs did mention Prestige rewards awhile ago. But we've gotten no update since.

Prestige is a waste currently, especially on Killers because of the first-person camera. Until they make it worth it, I could care less if they add more Prestige levels or not.

• The game is grindy enough now as it is....

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

Yeah agreed but what else can we do? When you're going for P3 you can add a sort of "challenge" if that's your thing. When you're playing Killer, Only use the BP you earn on THAT killer. It might be boring for sone though

• Jay_Whyask
    Jay_Whyask Member Posts: 566

Kinda wish there was something for your rank

Kinda wish there was something for your devotion

Kinda wish there was color blindness settings

Kinda wish there was something for the veterans that lost their legacy

Kinda wish there was a monstrous shrine buff/rework it's been four years BHVR

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

The Prestiged cosmetics are some of the hardest to notice/see for many survivors and killers. They do provide something unique.

• Justalittlepeeck
    Justalittlepeeck Member Posts: 1,101

I wish we additionally got P4-6 rewards that are another set of special cosmetics.

Maybe legacy, because grinding 6 prestiges is basically equal to getting old prestige.

Maybe some "battle scared" cosmetics where survivors and killers aren't just covered in blood, but rather wounded, scarred and generally physically damaged like they've been in many trials before and have seen some #########

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

This is the first time I have seen a post asking for MORE grind!

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,076

I don't want more grind, I think it would be better if they just removed prestige 2&3 and kept only prestige 1, but when you prestige you get the full bloody cosmetic.

• RocketPenguin

But it would all be cosmetic changes unlike perks, and its only for vet players. You know the people who don't have anything left to grind for