The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Aftercare buff

Its a soloqueue perk and its a weaker one so it needs some buffs and theres a very easy solution.

No longer resets when your on hook.

Its already a pretty big prerequiste to hook/heal 3 people so no need to just take that away.

It wouldnt be a supieor bond because of the hooks and heals so it would just be another perk that solo players can use.

Comments

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

I personally believe that would be too strong. One thing that I'd like to see is any save should give you the auras effect.

Nothing annoys me more than me getting a flashlight save or a pallet save and not getting the aura effect.

Maybe even make it that protection hits gives you the aura effect?

• notstarboard
    notstarboard Member Posts: 3,778
    edited November 2020

Aftercare is criminally underrated imo. I think it's already on the same tier as Empathy and Bond and I don't think it needs a buff.

I like Empathy when running Autodidact or Saboteur builds, or if I'm bringing a flashlight. I like Bond in builds with Kindred and Open Handed. I like Aftercare the most in solo queue. It combos well with WGLF, which is already a mandatory perk for me because of the extra BPs it gives, and it has the unique benefit of being able to give extremely accurate information to your teammates. Empathy and Bond only give information to you, but that information is much less powerful because it cannot be shared. With Aftercare you can straight up gesture to teammates across the map to tell them to go for the save, and things like that (Edit: Yes, you could do this with Kindred, and Kindred is a great perk, but Aftercare doesn't require a teammate to be hooked to be useful). Also, late in games you're reasonably likely to have your whole team lit up, which is just insanely strong.