What do you guys think of my Legion rework/buff?

Options
QwQw
QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
edited November 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Darkness Among Us (Redesign)

New Killer: The Legion

Base Movement Speed: 115%

Terror Radius: 32 Meters

Height: Average 

The Legion’s power is called Darkness Within

Special Ability: Corrupted From Within

At any time The Legion may remove their mask. Upon doing so The Legion’s base speed will be decreased to that of a survivor and they will gain the undetectable status effect. Additionally The Legion will gain the posture and footsteps of survivors. When getting into grab range The Legion may instantly down the survivor. The Legion may exit Corrupted From Within at any time. Corrupted From Within goes on cooldown after exiting or downing a survivor.  

Special Attack: Feral Frenzy 

Upon activating Feral Frenzy The Legion will sprint forward at a higher speed. The Legion gains the ability to vault over pallets and through windows. Missing an attack will decrease The Legions Feral Frenzy power gauge. Hitting a survivor while in Feral Frenzy will refill the power gauge and reveal other survivors nearby in killer instinct. 

Hitting a second survivor will apply the deep wound status effect. 

Hitting a third survivor will apply the deep wound status effect and apply the broken status effect. 

Hitting a fourth survivor will instantly down them and remove The Legion from Feral Frenzy.  

While The Legion is not currently chasing a survivor, Feral Frenzy’s speed, duration, and stun after leaving the power is increased.  

Applying the deep wound status effect will critically injure the survivor. They must mend themselves or they will be put in the dying state, additionally their movements become rushed and clumsier and they suffer from the hindered status effect.  

The Legion comes with three teachable perks.

Iron Maiden: You open lockers 50% faster. If a survivor remains in a locker for more than 20/15/10 seconds they will be damaged a health state.  

“This is no place for cowards.” - The Legion  

Clearance: For each generator you damage, gain a token. For each token, you regress a generator up to 1% when you damage it. You can earn up to 8/9/10 tokens.

“Around here, we write the rules, you hear me dipshit?” - The Legion

Hex: Aggressor: While this hex remains uncleansed, when you hit 2 survivors a random generator will be damaged by 10/12.5/15%.

“We’ll make sure you never see the end of this winter.” - The Legion 

Sorry for that wall of text but I'm really curious for feedback. The reason I made up two new perks and reworked Iron Maiden is because Mad Grit is good but really situational and Discordance is actually a good perk.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments