Nerf iron will, 100% silent when wounded??

I mean, c'mon, survivors already has it with abusable things such as p3 claudettes or completely pitch black skins and also sounds in this game are broken so why in the world would you subract the only thing that help killers to spot survivors?? Adjust the grunts of pain from 100% to 50 for a short period of time after being hit so the perk would be still viable, but then it should go back to normal

Comments

• HarlowXRaven
    HarlowXRaven Member Posts: 191

its like that for a reason basically they are wasting a whole slot anyway its part of jakes perk lot thats why I believ or maybe its part of the other guy but either way its part of his playstyle perks its like that for a reason

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,395

Iron Will currently silences breathing sounds when a survivor is injured which should be a bug. But who knows if it'll ever get fixed.

• Lightpkm
    Lightpkm Member Posts: 93

Just run stridor its makes the 50% louder

• Saltjar34
    Saltjar34 Member Posts: 766

How about it makes your breath sounds non-directional? I mean, Bone Clapper does make Wraith more stealthy

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

Just use A to counter B is the most dumb thing you can ever hear on forum

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

There are a few ways to go about this. I can think of three:

1. Every perk can be fully countered via gameplay alone. This means that for experienced players, perks become irrelevant, because there's nothing they can use that the other side can't counter.
    2. Every perk can be fully countered by another perk, but not by gameplay. This makes perks worth using, but also potentially game-breaking under the right circumstances.
    3. Perks' effects can be mitigated by gameplay, but are only truly countered by other perks. This makes perks worth using, without becoming game-breaking.

Iron Will, IMO, falls under the third option. You can counter it via gameplay (by being observant), but some perks can also fully counter it. If you can't spot blood pools on the ground, taking a perk to counter Iron Will in some other way is just good advice.

• Vancold
    Vancold Member Posts: 188

No, I think it's dumber to cry about loopers while wanting to nerf the cornerstone of stealthy gameplay.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,954

I think Iron Will with 100% silence is kinda stupid too.

I would love it a lot better if BHVR would remove perks that completely eliminate aspects of the game.

• This is ESPECIALLY Important on perks that has no time limit or other rules of requirement, meaning they are active all the time.

i also think almost removing an aspect of the game should require two perks atleast to do.

Meaning I would change Iron Will to 45% silence at lvl 3 and then add another 45% silence to another perk that needs it.

Then I would also cap base sound reductions to 95%, so if you wanna run more.

I think this would be more healthy for the game.

and ofc YES, this applies to Lightborn aswell.

I think this would be alot more healthy for the game, instead of one perk carries the entire strategy.

• Lightpkm
    Lightpkm Member Posts: 93

It's still counters the perk, dont tell me it's the most dumb when it's the most direct counter to the perk.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193

You can dedicate perks slot to counter certain killer perk as survivor because there are 4 survivors, as a killer you can't afford this in current meta. If you hate iron will drop you have to deal with it or drop something you'll need against very good survivors

• Psycho_
    Psycho_ Member Posts: 360

if we cant get a fix for people being silent on the floor... give us a weak deerstalker. like 10m or something. too often do i get bugged survivors on the floor without sound. fyi iron will should/does not effect the dying state.

• Hunter_Joe
    Hunter_Joe Member Posts: 8

I usually catch em when they turn to watch me in grass, The grass goes loud crunch