If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Adding bonus and combo effects to perks

Options

So I was thinking on how to make low tier perks better and thought by adding a bonus effects or combo effects these low tier perks could see more use. Now keep in mind you will see some top tier perks get a slight buff by use of a combo but this means another top tier perk you would have brought would be replaced by a low tier perk.

So my first combo is by using 2 low tier perks. Plunderer's Instinct and Pharmacy. They both keep their own bonus but by using them both you get a combo effect: See every chest on the map and you can hold as many items as you can find. With Q (PC) you can toggle between them. After succesfully escaping all of the items will be send to your inventory. This is a good farming method and while doing so you are replacing 2 top tier perks with 2 low tier perks.

Kindred + We'll Make It, combo: Kindred effect will also be activated when a teammate gets hooked but only for you. When the person that unhooks you heals you he/she will get your We'll Make It buff.

Leader + Prove Thyself, combo: By using both you give yourself a tier 1 Leader buff (3%) at all times and count as 1 nearby survivor for Prove Thyself. Meaning you get a 6% buff at all times.

Just a few random examples to show you what I mean with combo effects to perks. This could create more variety for both survivors and killers when multiple perks have combo effects. You can even create combo effects for more than 2 perks beeing used or same perk could have a different combo effect depending on wich perk you bring with it.