All gens done on me in 4 minutes, should I just quit now?

2»

Comments

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

I'm pretty sure that all PvP games have low tier characters.Sure,designing every character in a way that would make them viable is obviously the aim but very rarely,if at all,the case.

All PvP games are competitive.That's just how it is.Sure you can play with a more casual mindset but games obviously get harder if you verse players with a more competitive mindset.

Sure there's toxicity (like in every multiplayer game ever,not that it makes it ok),but there's not really much the devs can do about that except maybe people that start to insult you.

Yes there are still unbalanced aspects in this game but it's definetely waaaaay better than it used to be and the devs are working on balance (albeit being very slow at it and doing some questionable decisions sometimes like coupe de grâce/gearhead nerf ).

And i don't know what killers you are facing but  being good at survivor really isn't that easy as some people may believe.It might be easier than killer but that's about it (Also,there's a ton of pretty bad players at red ranks,so there's that too).

Playing killer will always be stressful,because you have absolutely nobody to rely on as opposed to survivors

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Dismissive

Dissmissive

Dismissive

Dismissive

False Information

Dismissive

Are you finished with copying and pasting the same false information and dismissive comments that get said every time someone brings up this consistent issue?