Noed and franklin's demise rework

noed rework : noed is op on nurse and getting oneshot is annoying sometimes. Noed should be like this: increases movement speed by %3/%6/%9 decreases miss/succes attack cooldown by %15/%20/%25 and no exposed effect its much better and not rly a huge differences

+1 it will be useless for nurse
+1 better than exposed effect anyways

franklins demise : ur vicious attacks causes them to not able to use their item for 20/30 sec instead of dropping the item or maybe %10 damage to item as well

Comments

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

So you are a salty survivor main that want mediocre perks nerfed to trash… Gotcha.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited September 2018

You are either an idiot or a troll. My guess is probably both.

Post edited by SadonicShadow on
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

This is most likely a scrubby troll who loves his items too much and likes taunting the Killer during the endgame. This also is his very first post on these forums, which makes it even more likely that he is a troll.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Can't agree with that, NOED is a hex (all the weakness it needs) and Franklin's only does one thing, most people don't even run it unless survivors are loaded up.
  • batdis
    batdis Member Posts: 7

also remove the hex totem thing

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    I know this is probably a troll post but I would probably use noed if they did this

made it a perk again
    no exposed effect
    increased movement speed by 10%
    and missed and hit recovery 60%

at level 3^^^
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

NOED is OP on 1 Killer out of 13 and your solution is to nerf the Perk? The logic there just doesn't exist.

Franklin's Demise is perfectly fine as it is.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

“It is annoying sometimes” slow clap Yes, top tier reasoning for a nerf!