The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Its Time For A Health Patch

Zagrid
Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Directly speaking to BHVR.

You really need to stop thinking about profits and start thinking about the actual game.

Its a game that people play, not just a source of money for your company.

If it contuines to go down the toilet in terms of quality and bugs eventually you will not have any players to pay you money for your cosmetics and garbage content.

So take the loss for next chapter or next mid chapter and do and entire patch focused purely on game health. I guarentee you will lose less money this way if you do one patch to do pure game health fixes than your "contuinous game health patching" that makes the PTB version look more finished than the live patch.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

We've wanted this for so long, yet they have never done it.

Though with the metric [BAD WORD] ton of bugs in this I reckon it'll probably take them an entire chapter to fix it.

So technically we get a chapter devoted to bug fixes?

• RocketPenguin
    RocketPenguin Member Posts: 374

A healthpatch is for profit too. A game dying means no more money, so its in thier interest too. Especially since they can release it with some like nurse skins for Feng and claudette and make a ton of money

• Funcle1983
    Funcle1983 Member Posts: 78

Does a health patch mean they can design new super cute doctor cosmetics to push!?

This is sarcasm...

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

Yes. They really need to fix the base game of bugs before adding new content. They keep releasing new contents and leaving a pile of bugs to fix to the next chapter, and this pile has accumulated so much that the code is probably hard to mantain and they just keep ignoring it.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Tbh this is greatly needed, I hate to admit this but, this game made me question my self worth, since being mocked/laughed at, trolled at, I've been having dark thoughts about hurting myself, I at times feel alone, truly because I am alone. I'm quitting for a few days only logging on daily for logins and stuff but that's it.

• VerseG
    VerseG Member Posts: 4

Dang, dude. If you've been having self-harm thoughts then maybe it'd be best to take a break for longer than just a few days, perhaps find someone you can just vent to. Plus, by the time you return, the new Chapter might actually be fixed.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

No game is worth your mental health and if trolls and other fun wreckers are getting to you put it down for a month or two. No matter what they say they are only saying it out of spite or to intentionally get a reaction out of you and would never consider saying it to your face.

You are worth so much to people you and are irreplaceible, I may not know your living condition but if you nade it this far in life you can continue on and find your perfect lifemate and achieve what you were put in the workd to do. Don't let the naysayers get you down and keep pushing forwards not just in the game but in life in general. You may feel alone and are forced to socially distance but you aren't alone you can always reach out even if it's to strangers on the internet people care about your wellbeing.

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

Well, its probably for the best, I'll still be on the forums, but I'll only log on to just collect dailys, its just so stressful to play killer, I mean playing survivor is fine, but I get home around afternoonish and que times suck. But I'll be fine, besides I am being reminded I have doen good things in life, I'm an Eagle scout, a writer, a loving family, and to take something off my mind of DBD, I'll play some WOW, new expansion came out, so I'll play that instead