If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Reduce pickup animation

Options

Last rounds as killer where soooo funny for me.
Chased a guy, knocked him down, pick him up, mate sneak around corner, bing instablind. Hunted the next. Picked him up, bing instablind.... this was like 8 times and then i got the luck to knock him down under a hook. So i hooked him and facecamped him to death.
But SRS !! Is this the way how SWF should work ? Then you wonder why killers dodge the ######### out of you ?

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Rush_b_naked said:
    Last rounds as killer where soooo funny for me.
    Chased a guy, knocked him down, pick him up, mate sneak around corner, bing instablind. Hunted the next. Picked him up, bing instablind.... this was like 8 times and then i got the luck to knock him down under a hook. So i hooked him and facecamped him to death.
    But SRS !! Is this the way how SWF should work ? Then you wonder why killers dodge the ######### out of you ?

You camped the guy that got saved!? What’d he do to you. I accept people face camping because “I want to” or “this guys toxic” but you face camped the wrong person with that logic. Even then you could’ve looked at a wall, or just not camped him and actually salavage the game. Just shows they successfully bothered you, congrats now they’ll do it again.

Being blunt and cynical is what defines me, don’t take it to heart like that flashlight.

• Rush_b_naked
    Rush_b_naked Member Posts: 49
    Options

it was a 4 flashlight crew bro. They all do this ######### when one mate was downed.So no freakin chance to do a #########. Say that this is balance....

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Rush_b_naked said:
    it was a 4 flashlight crew bro. They all do this ######### when one mate was downed.So no freakin chance to do a #########. Say that this is balance....

Never said it was balance. Never said that was definitely my what you did. You have just served up your own ridiclousness for getting so defensive when I just asked a normal question. Not once did I say that was what you actually did.