If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Legion bug is horrid.

Options

¨after the new update I played as Legion and something weird always happen when I use his Frenzy.

1. his Frenzy lunge distance is pretty much the same as the normal hit lunge
  2. his Frenzy speed goes down from 5.2m/s to 4.6m/s after you hit someone with your Frenzy

This might sounds not a lot, but this definitely made Legion unplayable. I dont know if this intended or not, but if is intended then I dont understand because Legion's power is already weak by itself.

Please fix his power as soon as possible because he's literally useless now.¨

I agree with this 100% percent as I main legion and freddy, I noticed the huge difference in his frenzy speed and lunge. He felt way slower than what he should be and is barely faster than survivors, I reposting this that way we can spread awareness about this bug.

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• pururin
    pururin Member Posts: 5
    Options

Just played Legion and his power is really bugged right now, him running in his ability is even slower than normal walking killer speed. Also lunge did not work in ability.

Survivors made fun of me in the post game chat, saying that I`m lying lol.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 965
    Options

currently the lunge is still pretty buggy