If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

hatch and raise the killer weapon

Options

Hello team DBD! As a passionate player for the game, I express my experience with Beta. Congratulations on the magnificent work, texture and some skins surprised me, however, I come to relate my DISCONTINUATION about the killer close the hatch, as well as killer game, I believe it was wanted, since if the killer has hooked 3 and there is only 1 survivor, the killer has already played very well, so there is only one exit for the survivor, since if there are 2 or 3 generators it is difficult for the survivor. I prefer without this option, giving the survivors a chance. And I also report how bad the killer's weapon was, it increased in size on the screen, which makes visibility difficult, it increased the proportion of the weapon on the screen, for example I went with Doctor and I had a lot of fun, like Huntress and Latherface and HillBilly, it takes a lot of screen space, I'd rather leave it like this in version 1.9.4. Please consider these phrases of a great fan of the franchise and representative of the small Brazilian nation