Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are Gen Rushers a Community Problem?

MichaelAMyers
MichaelAMyers Member Posts: 292
edited December 2020 in General Discussions

Does anyone else feel that Gen Rushing is a issue for this community? It makes the gameplay to fast and unnecessary for killers.

Edit: Since so many are crying that I'm apparently "Bashing" Survivors (without any evidence whatsoever.)

Let me explain before people still cry.

Gen Rushing is defined as a Group of players (not just SWF) SPECIFICALLY building their characters with Toolboxes,Perks, and Add-Ons that speed up the progressions to Gens and to Gen Rush a Killer and ending the match as QUICKLY as possible, and sometimes even trying to lure the Killer as fast and as long as they can so they can't stop the regression this is not fun for Killers.

Now firstly I never said once in this post that Survivors are bad or Survivors shouldn't do "Gens" it's the fact there is MANY unbalanced ways for Survivors either by 2 or 3 to complete gens under 1-2 mins and ending the game for the Killers.

Post edited by MichaelAMyers on

Comments