A couple of bugs that I believe might have gone unnoticed for The Twins

Options
Lamias
Lamias Member Posts: 21
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting

This post hopes to bring light to some issues I fear may have gone unnoticed while playing The Twins. For all of these reports the perks used were Hoarder, Oppression, Coup de Grace and Surveillance. Maps will be specified.

Victor is unable to enter the basement on Midwich

1. Select The Twins and play Midwich
  2. Unbind Victor and head for the basement
  3. Attempt to pass through the last set of stairs leading to the basement

If it is guaranteed to happen every match, Victor is prevented from walking down the last set of stairs to the basement on Midwich. A wall of collision blocks him off, and he cannot pounce over it. I believe this to be a bug because he is able to pass into the basement on the other maps. Unknown if this bug affects the basements of any of the other maps. Charlotte is able to walk down into the basement unaffected.

Charlotte cannot grab a survivor out of a locker while victor is attached to them and suffers blocky movement afterwards

1. Use The Twins on Midwich (it being the only map I know this to happen on but I believe it is unrelated to the specific maps)
  2. Have a survivor jump into a locker and stay there
  3. Use Victor to pounce onto the survivor inside the locker
  4. Attempt to grab the survivor out of the locker
  5. Walk around the area surrounding the locker with survivor and Victor inside

If this sequence plays out the same as mine in a public lobby, Charlotte will begin the locker grab animation but be halted shortly after. Afterwards her movement will appear blocky as she moves, almost like she’s phasing along the maps. Worth noting that this only seemed to be the area surrounding the locker, her movement seemed normal after moving away. The movement also seemed to fix itself after another attempt to grab the survivor out of the locker, so it is possible that it is related to the number of attempts you make to grab the survivor. This bug probably won’t be an issue once Victor’s locker animation is implemented, however if something like this remains in the game I fear it could potentially mess up something else in the game

These are two bugs that I noticed while using The Twins on Midwich. The bugs below are ones I believe to have already been reported but can provide details if need be.

• Victor gets stuck in the ground sometimes when unbinding from Charlotte
  • Victor will sometimes get stuck on objects that will result in him getting crushed, unable to move off of the high surface. Happens mostly on pallets and vaults.
  • BBQ does not work properly on the twins. No bonus bloodpoints are granted. Aura reading works as normal
  • Victor gets bugged when the Twins perform one of their idle lobby animations, him swinging out to the side when Charlotte tries to hold his hand
  • Charlotte has multiple issues with her FOV when switching back from Victor too quickly. Namely her screen will get stuck in a repeated awakening animation or her screen will go completely black. Unknown how often this occurs but appears to be common
  • Despite being advertised otherwise, The Twins’s ‘Blood and Guts’ outfit is locked as a set. This could be intentional but would need clarification
  • When Victor gets crushed, from Victor’s perspective the noise he makes sounds like it’s far away rather than being the right volume (which would be very close since it’s him making the noise)
  • Victor still flies away sometimes after respawning on Charlotte
  • Victor does not stay properly attached on the survivor model when latched on and begins to get increasingly displaced the longer he is on
  • The noise range of Victor’s screeches sound low in volume for the distance, still sounding far away despite being close to the survivor as Charlotte (This could be purely balance but it would be nice to have it feel more accurate either way)
  • Victor is still able to move while in the ‘dying’ or ‘being crushed’ animation

Any further bugs will most likely be reported by another or added here. Hope this provided some useful information on ironing out the issues with The Twins

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

Ahh yes, Charlotte stuck in the repeated awakening animation. I’ve come to affectionately refer to this as “Sea-Sick Charlotte”!🤢