Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

WGLF BUFF

Comments

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    KingB said:
    Biggest problem with WGLF is when a killer camps you can't get stacks.
    .. you can get them before letting him hook survivor
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@UncannyLuck said:

@Nickenzie said:

WGLF should only award a stack if you perform a safe hook rescue so survivors don't swarm the hook lol.

That would just make BT mandatory for WGLF, unfortunately. WGLF does not need nerfs and that'd qualify as a nerf.

It needs more ways to get tokens, or just require 2 tokens

It's ultra easy to get 4 tokens. 2 are almost guaranteed if you play decently.

What is the problem with tokens? 

You haven’t played enough with it then. Tokens are way harder to get than BBQ. It requires the killer to get hooks to not risk your life (which means they got their BBQ). Protection is bugged to #########. It has no bonus. 4 people are COMPETING, you could die! It’s not the objective! You’re not on gens! ANYTHING ELSE THATS COMMON SENSE I NEED TO LIST?

Calm down. What are you talking about? 
    There are 4 ways to get tokens.
    1) unhook, the easiest
    2) take a hit while killer carries survivor. Second easiest.
    3) take a hit near downed or unhooked survivor. This one is harder, since it has know risk
    4) while killer is in Chase with you and one other survivor, take a hit. This one is moderately difficult, since killer quickly loses Chase on survivor. Not impossible. Just not guaranteed

What is so hard about that? 

let’s address 1) last. 2) Not always possible, sometimes they ignore you, most killers can get past you. If you block hook, they hook and you’re their next very easy target. Also, it’s bugged 3) They all have risk. This one is both bugged and suicidal. 4) Bugged. This one NEVER works. Other ones do occasionally, this one never works. 1) This would mean BBQ is acquired, thus its easier to get stacks. Not to mention 3 people competing for unhook.

• UncannyLuck
    UncannyLuck Member Posts: 210

Yeah 3 & 4 never work. The most reliable way is to take a hit for a survivor on the hook which procs it for some reason.

• Jack11803

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Dude, you can't argue with that guy. If you don't agree with him he insults you. Tokens on WGLF aren't difficult to get, any halfway decent survivor knows that. The problem that many survivors have with WGLF is that it ONLY gives BPs as an effect. Which I think is by design, since survivors are the power role in the game devs are making them choose between a perk that impacts the game or a perk that gives them bonus BP. Survivors don't like that. Which part of me understands but the other part of me also understands needing to make a choice; game impactful perk or a perk to help me farm.

To push their point they compare it to BBQ, which they shouldn't because one is a survivor perk (and needs to be balanced on the fact that it's one perk slot out of a total of 16 survivor perks) and one is a killer perk (which needs to be balanced on the fact that 1 person would need to dedicate 25% of all available killer perk slots on it). Logic aside, this is where we are.

Can you compare butter murmur and dark sense? Yes, yes you can. You also can’t dictate what people compare

• Jack11803

@Jack11803 said:

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Dude, you can't argue with that guy. If you don't agree with him he insults you. Tokens on WGLF aren't difficult to get, any halfway decent survivor knows that. The problem that many survivors have with WGLF is that it ONLY gives BPs as an effect. Which I think is by design, since survivors are the power role in the game devs are making them choose between a perk that impacts the game or a perk that gives them bonus BP. Survivors don't like that. Which part of me understands but the other part of me also understands needing to make a choice; game impactful perk or a perk to help me farm.

To push their point they compare it to BBQ, which they shouldn't because one is a survivor perk (and needs to be balanced on the fact that it's one perk slot out of a total of 16 survivor perks) and one is a killer perk (which needs to be balanced on the fact that 1 person would need to dedicate 25% of all available killer perk slots on it). Logic aside, this is where we are.

Can you compare butter murmur and dark sense? Yes, yes you can. You also can’t dictate what people compare

Besides, you know it’s tokens, not an effect I care about. Give me a single good reason why buffing it that way is bad.

• Jack11803

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Not sure what butter murmer is. Regardless, if you're going to compare a Killer perk to a Survivor perk you have to do it with the proper perspective, which you refuse to do.

I also don’t know butter murder, must’ve gone crazy for a second. Also, again; I’m comparing the tokens of both. That’s clean cut, no denying it

• @Nickenzie said:
    Since I seen a lot of fog travelers who wanted to buff WGLF, I wanted to give my 2 cents on it and hopefully you'll agree!

WHY IS WGLF WEAK COMPARED TO BBQ?

The main reason why WGLF is weak is because the requirement to gain a stack isn't the survivors objective and it's not reliable!

On the other hand, BBQ gives you stacks for rewarding the killer for DOING THEIR OBJECTIVE instead of not going out of your way to do something risky such as let's say "Hooking a survivor in the basement to gain a stack".

So here are my two suggestions on how we can buff WGLF while being balanced:

WGLF: (More Ways to Get Stacks)
    Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, repair a generator, stun the killer with a pallet, gain 20 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 60/80/100 %.The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial.

WGLF: (A Warning if The Killer is Coming)

Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 25 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100 %. When you perform hook rescue, after 3 seconds, receive a notification if the killer is coming to you.

The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial.

The notification will warn you if the killer is coming by looking at how fast the distance between you and the killer is getting smaller! If the distance between you and the killer is getting small real fast then the notification will go off after 3 seconds but it wouldn't if the distance between you and killer gets bigger or it's inconsistent!

Thoughts, opinions? Leave your civil feedback below! :)

Sorry for not making your easy game more rewarding.

• Jack11803

@NextKillerSpongebob said:

@Nickenzie said:
    Since I seen a lot of fog travelers who wanted to buff WGLF, I wanted to give my 2 cents on it and hopefully you'll agree!

The main reason why WGLF is weak is because the requirement to gain a stack isn't the survivors objective and it's not reliable!

On the other hand, BBQ gives you stacks for rewarding the killer for DOING THEIR OBJECTIVE instead of not going out of your way to do something risky such as let's say "Hooking a survivor in the basement to gain a stack".

Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, repair a generator, stun the killer with a pallet, gain 20 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 60/80/100 %.The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial.

Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 25 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100 %. When you perform hook rescue, after 3 seconds, receive a notification if the killer is coming to you.

The notification will warn you if the killer is coming by looking at how fast the distance between you and the killer is getting smaller! If the distance between you and the killer is getting small real fast then the notification will go off after 3 seconds but it wouldn't if the distance between you and killer gets bigger or it's inconsistent!

That statement doesn’t make sense.

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271
    edited September 2018

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

How doesn't it make any sense? The survivors already get rewarded with easy pips and easy pallet loops, why give them a reward for being dicks?

EDIT: When having ez pallet games you get ez win and thus ez bloodpoints

• Jack11803

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

How doesn't it make any sense? The survivors already get rewarded with easy pips and easy pallet loops, why give them a reward for being dicks?

Giving more ways to get tokens to discourage farming = rewarding dicks?

• Jack11803

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

Also, if you somehow didn’t notice, there’s way to many killers in matchmaking right now. Yet none of them are playing spirit. Care to explain why they are playing killer if it’s not for the new one? Oh right, for points.

• Sarief
    edited September 2018
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: 
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@UncannyLuck said:

@Nickenzie said:

WGLF should only award a stack if you perform a safe hook rescue so survivors don't swarm the hook lol.

That would just make BT mandatory for WGLF, unfortunately. WGLF does not need nerfs and that'd qualify as a nerf.

It needs more ways to get tokens, or just require 2 tokens

It's ultra easy to get 4 tokens. 2 are almost guaranteed if you play decently.

You haven’t played enough with it then. Tokens are way harder to get than BBQ. It requires the killer to get hooks to not risk your life (which means they got their BBQ). Protection is bugged to #########. It has no bonus. 4 people are COMPETING, you could die! It’s not the objective! You’re not on gens! ANYTHING ELSE THATS COMMON SENSE I NEED TO LIST?

1) unhook, the easiest
    3) take a hit near downed or unhooked survivor. This one is harder, since it has know risk
    4) while killer is in Chase with you and one other survivor, take a hit. This one is moderately difficult, since killer quickly loses Chase on survivor. Not impossible. Just not guaranteed

let’s address 1) last. 2) Not always possible, sometimes they ignore you, most killers can get past you. If you block hook, they hook and you’re their next very easy target. Also, it’s bugged 3) They all have risk. This one is both bugged and suicidal. 4) Bugged. This one NEVER works. Other ones do occasionally, this one never works. 1) This would mean BBQ is acquired, thus its easier to get stacks. Not to mention 3 people competing for unhook.

1) lolwut? 
    2) all killer have 4.0 speed when cariying, (except for agitation perk), same as survivor. If they get past you, it's your fault. Wait on hook prompt and they cannot hook until they hit you. Body blocking.
    3) don't want risk - don't play survivor.
    4) it works for me. It's tricky. And you should not really try it. But when is open exit, and you take hit for someone... 

If you have problem with "bugged" stacks, all for fix, not for freaking buff. Or just admit bring entitled.

BBQ has its own risk. You give away hook, aura is almost always not shown, making it as useful as wgfl, you still can get lopped for whole match, etc. Wgfl is much easier to get stacks. When I farm, I use survivor. It's much simpler.
  • Jack11803

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: 

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@UncannyLuck said: @Nickenzie said: WGLF should only award a stack if you perform a safe hook rescue so survivors don't swarm the hook lol. That would just make BT mandatory for WGLF, unfortunately. WGLF does not need nerfs and that'd qualify as a nerf. It needs more ways to get tokens, or just require 2 tokens It's ultra easy to get 4 tokens. 2 are almost guaranteed if you play decently.

1) unhook, the easiest

1) lolwut? 
    2) all killer have 4.0 speed when cariying, (except for agitation perk), same as survivor. If they get past you, it's your fault. Wait on hook prompt and they cannot hook until they hit you. Body blocking.
    4) it works for me. It's tricky. And you should not really try it. But when is open exit, and you take hit for someone... 

If you have problem with "bugged" stacks, all for fix, not for freaking buff. Or just admit bring entitled.

BBQ has its own risk. You give away hook, sure is almost always not shown, making it as useful as wgfl, you still can get lopped for whole match, etc. Wgfl is much easier to get stacks. When I farm, I use survivor. It's much simpler.

You’re still failing to address how detrimental it is to doing gens, or that people compete.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

Also, if you somehow didn’t notice, there’s way to many killers in matchmaking right now. Yet none of them are playing spirit. Care to explain why they are playing killer if it’s not for the new one? Oh right, for points.

You are arguing for no reason. What I have learned from this forum is that if the opposite side is biased, there is no way to convince them therefor no reason to continue to debate.

This forum is so divided. You can't even want additional ways to get tokens for BPs. Same people also cry about 'strong survivor meta build' which is borrowed time, adrenaline, DS, exhaustion perks etc. If the killer mains think about it a little bit more, if the WGLF gets buffed, survivors will have to sacrifice one perk slot.

• Jack11803

@ZombieGenesis said:

@Jack11803 said:
    Besides, you know it’s tokens, not an effect I care about. Give me a single good reason why buffing it that way is bad.

I've already explained this in my post above. As usual, you choose to ignore it and cry "BUT BBQ!" So why should I bother conversing with you any further? There is no point. You continue to prove all you're going to do is ignore what anyone says and cry "BUT BBQ!" Want BBQ? Play killer.

That’s exactly what I wanted you to say “want bbq play killer”. GUESS WHAT!? You can’t. Because killer has so much better point game everyone is playing as them!

• Jack11803

@Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

You are arguing for no reason. What I have learned from this forum is that if the opposite side is biased, there is no way to convince them therefor no reason to continue to debate.

This forum is so divided. You can't even want additional ways to get tokens for BPs. Same people also cry about 'strong survivor meta build' which is borrowed time, adrenaline, DS, exhaustion perks etc. If the killer mains think about it a little bit more, if the WGLF gets buffed, survivors will have to sacrifice one perk slot.

“but giving survivors more BP will somehow oppress killers!”

• Jack11803
    edited September 2018

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Well, that's flat out not true. It's a myth that killers "earn more points than survivors". On average I earn 15k to 22k as a killer. It's the same as survivor if I make it to the end of the trial. The shorter the amount of time I'm in the trial the fewer points I get but you know what? I can go right on to another game earning more BPs, which the people that are still in the current match cannot do.

And it's not just me. I've been keeping tabs of average points for survivors and killers across various streamers and the averages are all roughly the same, 15 to 22k before any BP buffs. So, again, it's a myth that killers earn more BP than survivors.

I earn 22-28k every game with killer, even if I lose (not counting 4 BBQ stacks I get 90% if the time.) what killer do you use?

• Jack11803
    edited September 2018

@ZombieGenesis said:
    I rotate killers. The only killers I don't use are The Nurse, The Clown, and (and this makes me sad) Freddy.

I use wraith and billy. Sometimes Myers and doc. Got em all p3 and perked up

• Sarief
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: 

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@UncannyLuck said: @Nickenzie said: WGLF should only award a stack if you perform a safe hook rescue so survivors don't swarm the hook lol. That would just make BT mandatory for WGLF, unfortunately. WGLF does not need nerfs and that'd qualify as a nerf. It needs more ways to get tokens, or just require 2 tokens It's ultra easy to get 4 tokens. 2 are almost guaranteed if you play decently.

1) unhook, the easiest

1) lolwut? 

BBQ has its own risk. You give away hook, sure is almost always not shown, making it as useful as wgfl, you still can get lopped for whole match, etc. Wgfl is much easier to get stacks. When I farm, I use survivor. It's much simpler.

You’re still failing to address how detrimental it is to doing gens, or that people compete.

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: 

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

1) unhook, the easiest

1) lolwut? 

I can't fix this on mobile :(

You fail at baby things

1) two gens is almost 8k points. You can do to gens guaranteed, unless you are tunelled.

So, you don't need more for points.

2) blocking killer is rarely competed. Only unhook, but that's not the only way, so stop crying.

3) your not entitled to 4 stacks, just like killer, you have to earn it. It's not easy for killer, why should it be for you? 

4) stacks don't matter without points so you still have to do objectives. So gens, if you can't get stacks.

5) if killer camps, get free 5k escape p points

6) it killer does not camp you have 6 attempts to get stacks. Someone would be chased, if not you - there is only 1 competitor. You can't seriously argue that you fail to get unhook 6 times with such conditions. 

7) not everyone the the perk, so don't think many will try to get ahead of you so much

• Jack11803

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: 

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: Jack11803 said:

@UncannyLuck said:    @Nickenzie said:    WGLF should only award a stack if you perform a safe hook rescue so survivors don't swarm the hook lol.        That would just make BT mandatory for WGLF, unfortunately. WGLF does not need nerfs and that'd qualify as a nerf.        It needs more ways to get tokens, or just require 2 tokens        It's ultra easy to get 4 tokens. 2 are almost guaranteed if you play decently.

What is the problem with tokens?  You haven’t played enough with it then. Tokens are way harder to get than BBQ. It requires the killer to get hooks to not risk your life (which means they got their BBQ). Protection is bugged to #########. It has no bonus. 4 people are COMPETING, you could die! It’s not the objective! You’re not on gens! ANYTHING ELSE THATS COMMON SENSE I NEED TO LIST? Calm down. What are you talking about? 

1) unhook, the easiest

1) lolwut? 

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: 

Jack11803 said:

@UncannyLuck said:    @Nickenzie said:    WGLF should only award a stack if you perform a safe hook rescue so survivors don't swarm the hook lol.        That would just make BT mandatory for WGLF, unfortunately. WGLF does not need nerfs and that'd qualify as a nerf.        It needs more ways to get tokens, or just require 2 tokens        It's ultra easy to get 4 tokens. 2 are almost guaranteed if you play decently.

What is the problem with tokens?  You haven’t played enough with it then. Tokens are way harder to get than BBQ. It requires the killer to get hooks to not risk your life (which means they got their BBQ). Protection is bugged to #########. It has no bonus. 4 people are COMPETING, you could die! It’s not the objective! You’re not on gens! ANYTHING ELSE THATS COMMON SENSE I NEED TO LIST? Calm down. What are you talking about? 

1) unhook, the easiest

1) lolwut? 

You fail at baby things

1) two gens is almost 8k points. You can do to gens guaranteed, unless you are tunelled.

2) blocking killer is rarely competed. Only unhook, but that's not the only way, so stop crying.

3) your not entitled to 4 stacks, just like killer, you have to earn it. It's not easy for killer, why should it be for you? 

4) stacks don't matter without points so you still have to do objectives. So gens, if you can't get stacks.

6) it killer does not camp you have 6 attempts to get stacks. Someone would be chased, if not you - there is only 1 competitor. You can't seriously argue that you fail to get unhook 6 times with such conditions. 

7) not everyone the the perk, so don't think many will try to get ahead of you so much

I get 4 stacks with bbq REALLY easily. Other points you made are redundant and I addressed earlier

• Jack11803

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Well, everything else aside, I stand by my points that this is meant to be a perk to make survivors choose between in-game impact and farming and that the gap between Killer and Survivor BPs isn't that great (if it exists at all). That said if they change it, whatever. It's not like it's going to break the game.

In that case, please let this change happen.

• Sarief
    Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

1) if you think a little more, if everyone starts taking wgfl it means it's even more broken than DS, adrenaline, self care or Sb
    Bt is long ago in a good spot and not broken
    They won't sacrifice, they will just be more broken.
    2) you have 4 ways, I'm getting so much done, I would normally have 6-8 tokens in a normal game. Limit is 4 and reaching it is not hard. Git gud
  • Jack11803

@Sarief said:
    Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

1) if you think a little more, if everyone starts taking wgfl it means it's even more broken than DS, adrenaline, self care or Sb
    2) you have 4 ways, I'm getting so much done, I would normally have 6-8 tokens in a normal game. Limit is 4 and reaching it is not hard. Git gud

SO BBQ IS BROKEN!? It’s the most used killer perk

• Jack11803
    edited September 2018

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

You’d think with a trapper profile pic you’d have avoided stepping right into that one

• Sarief
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

Lol, same as wgfl. The only difference you don't need points for survivors, since you can dc to save your purple flashlight ;)

And tell me what is better for killer than wgfl analogue, when killer needs so much points?
    And don't tell me about aura things, it only works for Billy and nurse, and it's so easy to counter, It effectively is wgfl. 
    Since some time I only see survivor using bbq, if he memes

And to add to it, what does it matter if perk is strong or not on one side in assymetrical game, where goals are different and perk usage as well?)
  • Sarief
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: 

Jack11803 said:

1) unhook, the easiest

1) lolwut? 

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said: 

Jack11803 said:

1) unhook, the easiest

1) lolwut? 

You fail at baby things

I get 4 stacks with bbq REALLY easily. Other points you made are redundant and I addressed earlier

You didn't ;)
  • Jack11803

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

Lol, same as wgfl. The only difference you don't need points for survivors, since you can dc to save your purple flashlight ;)

And tell me what is better for killer than wgfl analogue, when killer needs so much points?
    And don't tell me about aura things, it only works for Billy and nurse, and it's so easy to counter, It effectively is wgfl. 

And to add to it, what does it matter if perk is strong or not on one side in assymetrical game, where goals are different and perk usage as well?)

I want to own you in this argument. But you keep doing it for me. Like the other people I disagreed and thought they were wrong. But this is just stupid.

• Jack11803

@Sarief

Also, WGLF is not even in the top 5 used perks for survivors. While BBQ is strong #1

• Jack11803

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

Also, WGLF is not even in the top 5 used perks for survivors. While BBQ is strong #1

Also, nice job assuming I’m the worst, and that I’m fine cause I DC to save a flashlight. I want the points to get everyone p3, including killers!

• Sarief
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

I want to own you in this argument. But you keep doing it for me. Like the other people I 

disagreed and thought they were wrong. But this is just stupid.

screw the forum formating :D

keep doing what for you? What other people? Disaggreed with what? what is stupid?

what you talk about? you don't make sense! to much "this, it, other, they, this" :D

• Sarief

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

You'd think that would be a reason to think why survivors have 5 more broken perks than wgfl analogue that makes you grind faster ;)

It's not in top 5 because top 5 is so stupidly broken and survivors don't need to farm to be viable. They don't need items or addons and they even keep them if they survive -_-

• Sarief

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

Also, nice job assuming I’m the worst, and that I’m fine cause I DC to save a flashlight. I want the points to get everyone p3, including killers!

read previous comment. I didn't even assume you bring it in the first place, just pointed that survivors DC to save it, so there is no risk and items can be saved. You want to say it was about you?

• Jack11803

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said: @Jack11803 said: @NextKillerSpongebob said: @Jack11803 said: @NextKillerSpongebob said: @Nickenzie said: Since I seen a lot of fog travelers who wanted to buff WGLF, I wanted to give my 2 cents on it and hopefully you'll agree! WHY IS WGLF WEAK COMPARED TO BBQ? The main reason why WGLF is weak is because the requirement to gain a stack isn't the survivors objective and it's not reliable! On the other hand, BBQ gives you stacks for rewarding the killer for DOING THEIR OBJECTIVE instead of not going out of your way to do something risky such as let's say "Hooking a survivor in the basement to gain a stack". So here are my two suggestions on how we can buff WGLF while being balanced: WGLF: (More Ways to Get Stacks) Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, repair a generator, stun the killer with a pallet, gain 20 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 60/80/100 %.The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial. WGLF: (A Warning if The Killer is Coming) Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 25 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100 %. When you perform hook rescue, after 3 seconds, receive a notification if the killer is coming to you. The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial. The notification will warn you if the killer is coming by looking at how fast the distance between you and the killer is getting smaller! If the distance between you and the killer is getting small real fast then the notification will go off after 3 seconds but it wouldn't if the distance between you and killer gets bigger or it's inconsistent! Thoughts, opinions? Leave your civil feedback below! :) Sorry for not making your easy game more rewarding. That statement doesn’t make sense. How doesn't it make any sense? The survivors already get rewarded with easy pips and easy pallet loops, why give them a reward for being dicks? Giving more ways to get tokens to discourage farming = rewarding dicks? Also, if you somehow didn’t notice, there’s way to many killers in matchmaking right now. Yet none of them are playing spirit. Care to explain why they are playing killer if it’s not for the new one? Oh right, for points. You are arguing for no reason. What I have learned from this forum is that if the opposite side is biased, there is no way to convince them therefor no reason to continue to debate. This forum is so divided. You can't even want additional ways to get tokens for BPs. Same people also cry about 'strong survivor meta build' which is borrowed time, adrenaline, DS, exhaustion perks etc. If the killer mains think about it a little bit more, if the WGLF gets buffed, survivors will have to sacrifice one perk slot. 1) if you think a little more, if everyone starts taking wgfl it means it's even more broken than DS, adrenaline, self care or Sb

I want to own you in this argument. But you keep doing it for me. Like the other people I 

keep doing what for you? What other people? Disaggreed with what? what is stupid?

what you talk about? you don't make sense! to much "this, it, other, they, this" :dizzy:

I’m saying you’re losing the argument by typing contradicting stuff that proves MY point. And how it’s stupid. The people I disagree with but still make actual sense that’s not a train of emotional wreckage are those above you like zombie genesis

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Tell you what, I'd be okay with seeing WGLF buffed if I stop seeing threads that ask for a nerf to BBQ and Chili.

Get back to me when you can accomplish that :chuffed:

• Sarief

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Nickenzie said:

You’d think with a trapper profile pic you’d have avoided stepping right into that one

my mind telling me no... ;)

ps: traps are broken AF so who cares? :D

• Jack11803

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

You'd think that would be a reason to think why survivors have 5 more broken perks than wgfl analogue that makes you grind faster ;)

It's not in top 5 because top 5 is so stupidly broken and survivors don't need to farm to be viable. They don't need items or addons and they even keep them if they survive -_-

Again, give me a single NEGATIVE effect if tokens were easier to get, and required less farming.

• Jack11803

@FrenziedRoach said:
    Tell you what, I'd be okay with seeing WGLF buffed if I stop seeing threads that ask for a nerf to BBQ and Chili.

I’m sure they would decrease. At least somewhat

• Jack11803

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

read previous comment. I didn't even assume you bring it in the first place, just pointed that survivors DC to save it, so there is no risk and items can be saved. You want to say it was about you?

Why’d you even mention it? This is about BP (that can and will be spent on killers) not some flashy stick

• Sarief

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

Delfador said:

@Jack11803 said: @Jack11803 said: @NextKillerSpongebob said: @Jack11803 said: @NextKillerSpongebob said: @Nickenzie said: Since I seen a lot of fog travelers who wanted to buff WGLF, I wanted to give my 2 cents on it and hopefully you'll agree! WHY IS WGLF WEAK COMPARED TO BBQ? The main reason why WGLF is weak is because the requirement to gain a stack isn't the survivors objective and it's not reliable! On the other hand, BBQ gives you stacks for rewarding the killer for DOING THEIR OBJECTIVE instead of not going out of your way to do something risky such as let's say "Hooking a survivor in the basement to gain a stack". So here are my two suggestions on how we can buff WGLF while being balanced: WGLF: (More Ways to Get Stacks) Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, repair a generator, stun the killer with a pallet, gain 20 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 60/80/100 %.The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial. WGLF: (A Warning if The Killer is Coming) Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 25 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100 %. When you perform hook rescue, after 3 seconds, receive a notification if the killer is coming to you. The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial. The notification will warn you if the killer is coming by looking at how fast the distance between you and the killer is getting smaller! If the distance between you and the killer is getting small real fast then the notification will go off after 3 seconds but it wouldn't if the distance between you and killer gets bigger or it's inconsistent! Thoughts, opinions? Leave your civil feedback below! :) Sorry for not making your easy game more rewarding. That statement doesn’t make sense. How doesn't it make any sense? The survivors already get rewarded with easy pips and easy pallet loops, why give them a reward for being dicks? Giving more ways to get tokens to discourage farming = rewarding dicks? Also, if you somehow didn’t notice, there’s way to many killers in matchmaking right now. Yet none of them are playing spirit. Care to explain why they are playing killer if it’s not for the new one? Oh right, for points. You are arguing for no reason. What I have learned from this forum is that if the opposite side is biased, there is no way to convince them therefor no reason to continue to debate. This forum is so divided. You can't even want additional ways to get tokens for BPs. Same people also cry about 'strong survivor meta build' which is borrowed time, adrenaline, DS, exhaustion perks etc. If the killer mains think about it a little bit more, if the WGLF gets buffed, survivors will have to sacrifice one perk slot. 1) if you think a little more, if everyone starts taking wgfl it means it's even more broken than DS, adrenaline, self care or Sb

what you talk about? you don't make sense! to much "this, it, other, they, this" :dizzy:

I’m saying you’re losing the argument by typing contradicting stuff that proves MY point. And how it’s stupid. The people I disagree with but still make actual sense that’s not a train of emotional wreckage are those above you like zombie genesis

You might as well tell what points are "contradicting"? no? yes? maybe?

• Sarief

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

Why’d you even mention it? This is about BP (that can and will be spent on killers) not some flashy stick

BP = more items/addons + perks + prestige.
    Killers need addons. Survivors don't and even save it.
    less items spent = less BP needed.
    I explained it 3 times, you can't seem to grasp it. wonders

• Jack11803

@Sarief

Sayibg WGLF is too used is simply wrong. Saying a perk being used at number 1 is bad. But then saying me comparing it to bbq is invalid. and more

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

Here is my recommendation for WGLF:

We're Gonna Live Forever: Your few friends deserve the best team mate. Each time you complete a generator, pallet stun the killer, sabotage a hook near a carried survivor, rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 20 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 60/80/100 %. Whenever you unhook a survivor, reveal the killer's aura for 4 seconds.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

@FrenziedRoach said:

I can't speak for everyone, but I promise not to ask for any BBQ nerfs if they buff WGLF =p

• Jack11803

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

BP is shared across both factions. Let’s give you a hypothetical. If I want p3 Dwight. But I’m fine playing either side. Which side is better to play to get points fast? Killer, or survivor? When I’m spending the points on Dwight? It’s killer. Stop assuming I play survivor to spend on survivor. I want everyone p3. And I have one p3 killer and survivor already. And billy don’t need add ons

• Sarief

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

Again, give me a single NEGATIVE effect if tokens were easier to get, and required less farming.

1) economy problems. Killer and Survivor should be in equilibrium so that it does not become reason to play either side. Both sides should have balanced point gaining way
    2) look what happened when WGLF was 200%
    3) Less insensitive to help teammate. This is what this perk is for, right?
    3 is not enough?

• Jack11803

@Sarief

NOW, would you FINALLY give me JUST ONE negative effect of making tokens easier to get!? Can you even do that?

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I don't want WGLF to give the survivor more power, I just want it to give the survivor more ways to earn tokens besides being limited to altruistic actions. I know, I FEEL your pain killer mains that survivors are OP but adding more ways to get stacks won't make the survivor anymore stronger. It's just that currently, if I want to farm, I'll play killer because I always get 3-4 stacks on BBQ and to be honest that is not hard. Also I'll repeat, WE. JUST. WANT. MORE. WAYS. TO. GET. TOKENS. We don't want a secondary effect to the perk.
  • Jack11803
    edited September 2018

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

1) economy problems. Killer and Survivor should be in equilibrium so that it does not become reason to play either side. Both sides should have balanced point gaining way
    2) look what happened when WGLF was 200%
    3) Less insensitive to help teammate. This is what this perk is for, right?
    3 is not enough?

1) then buff killer gains too hot damn. 2) did I say make it 200% it’d still be 100%, but it’d be consistent like BBQ is if you don’t suck. 3) It just causes farming, and you should know that. 4) three isn't enough if all three are ass

• Sarief

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

BP is shared across both factions. Let’s give you a hypothetical. If I want p3 Dwight. But I’m fine playing either side. Which side is better to play to get points fast? Killer, or survivor? When I’m spending the points on Dwight? It’s killer. Stop assuming I play survivor to spend on survivor. I want everyone p3. And I have one p3 killer and survivor already. And billy don’t need add ons

I play survivor to farm. I have BBQ, but with survivor it's much faster, efficient and relaxing. your point is..?

ps: Billy uses up addons. Survivors can find item+addon in trial and retrieve it.

• Jack11803

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @Sarief

I play survivor to farm. I have BBQ, but with survivor it's much faster, efficient and relaxing. your point is..?

ps: Billy uses up addons. Survivors can find item+addon in trial and retrieve it.

Survivors don’t make more, not if you’re even somewhat good with killer. I get like 26k a game with billy. Also, I don’t use items for survivor or killer, so that point falls flat on its ass. I said it earlier but you ignored me and repeated yourself like some busted up record.