If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

[Fixed] McMillan - Unbreakable killer shack pallet (PC)

Options
Emby
Emby Member Posts: 10
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting

I've already posted my findings on another thread (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/211177/bug-on-mcmillan) but wanted to create a new one with a clear title. I think the bug's quite bad for killers so wanted to make it stand out more.

Edit: done some more research and found some more threads about the same issue:

What it looks like from the outside of the killer shack:

• no prompt to break, also tried to walk away and come back but nothing changed

What it looks like from the inside of the killer shack:

• the usual prompt, no problem

Edit 1: added which platform in the title

Edit 2: added other threads about the same issue

Edit 3: issue was solved, changed title to 'fixed'

Post edited by Emby on
4 votes

Fixed · Last Updated

Were you able to reproduce the issue after the 4.4.1 update?

Comments

• Nanglaur
    Nanglaur Member Posts: 124
    Options

I got the same issue the other day. This needs to get fixed

• Emby
    Emby Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2020
    Options

Testing after the 4.4.1 update

I'll be doing some testing on Mcmillan's today, hopefully I'll be able to get different maps to see if the issue has been resolved.

First test: Mcmillan Estate - Suffocation Pit (Mine01) - 09/12, 9:30 AM CET (6 hours ahead of Canada)

• Fixed

Second test: Mcmillan Estate - Suffocation Pit (MD02) - 09/12, 10:30 AM CET (6 hours ahead of Canada)

• Fixed

So after a while of trying to get the right maps etc, my S.O helped me out in custom games to try each map of McMillan's three times for different variations. I took screenshots and have the info of each variation written down but to make a long story short: I was able to break the killer shack pallet on each map and its three variations. So, in conclusion, patch 4.4.1 fixed the issue.

Thank you BHVR for your dedication and consistant nurturing of this unique game. I'll see you guys in fog! ;)

Edit 1: typos and spacing :^)

Edit 2: added second test

Edit 3: added list of custom game tests

Post edited by Emby on