Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Victor’s locker holding.

As you know during last week Victor was accidentaly able to hit survivors in lockers. Now he can check locker and blocks survivors in for short time. It’s better than nothing but 10s are very short time as it takes 3s to switch to Charlotte and you must be a very close to Victor. I think that time would be doubled to at least allows Twins to have a value from it. Imagine playing in Midwich for example. It’s more viable to abandon survivor and leave him to search someone else. What u guys think? Hit in lockers were “fair” I guess.

As a solution I think the survivor should be blocked for unlimited time and the aura of Victor should be revealed to others so they can go either save or abandon.

Comments

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

I was hoping for a minimum of 20 so this is massively disappointing. Still a trash killer that has to be played boring to be even remotely viable.

I'll wait for the Mid chapter to reconsider buying them again. PTB was enough for me

• RepostRiposte
    RepostRiposte Member Posts: 793

Lockers should be used similar to Billy or Bubba where they aren't a hard counter but rather an alternative way to juke.

If you dodge Victor's pounce, you get to jump out and kick him, if you don't he can just injure you out of the locker as normal. Make Victor enter the locker, despawn, and the survivor jumps out with one less health state. This way there wouldn't be as much animation work as well.