How would you all feel about...

Options
tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

A Manhunt chapter.

James Earl Cash as the main killer. Maybe his power could allow him to switch between the classic Manhunt weapons, like the piece of glass would make his TR dissapear and make people go into Deep Wounds when he hits them, the baseball bat would allow him to insta down people but would give him massive TR, you'd have cooldown so you couldnt abuse It. The crowbar would be his regular weapon. Mori with the classic plastic bag, very personal and violent. And of course have Leo Kasper as Legendary skin with different weapons. It would be nice to have a killer that can change between stealth and agressive playstyle whenever he wants, kind of like Myers.

Danny Lamb as the survivor. Agressive perks that reward bold actions like stunning the killer, saving your teammates, etc.

The Dixmor Asylum as the new map. That place is horrible, perfect for DbD.

Just think about It people, think about It...

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• RamblinRango
    RamblinRango Member Posts: 389
    Options

Woah been awhile since I thought about Manhunt. Wouldn't they need Rockstar's permission?

• SocialDistomancy
    SocialDistomancy Member Posts: 1,319
    Options

I have that on ps2 where I originally played it and then got it on steam too years back... when I first played that game it was a totally fresh kind of video game experience made even better with brian cox especially for people who enjoyed the manhunter (unrelated to the game, the first film appearance of hannibal lecter) movie.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

It could work.

There’s Soo many more chapters I’d prefer to see appearing in DBD before this, tho.

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 363
    Options

I'd much rather James Cash be the Survivor with Pigsy being the Killer. I know we already have two chainsaw-wielding maniacs, so why not three? Besides, every other character is closer to being human than him.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Options

I just feel like Cash would make a better killer, Pigsy could just be a Legendary skin for Leatherface