Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Jump Scare Builds for Ghost Face

Options

So I've been playing Ghost Face alot and have been playing around with a bunch of different builds, but I wanted to ask are there any good builds that I can use for jump scares? Seems like every time I play survivor and I go against him he always gets me really good, so I wanted to see if I could do that on my own especially with the perk builds. Also any tips for being extremely stealthy in general are also welcomed! Thanks!

Answers

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Insidious, Lightborn. Just go stand somewhere obvious and go AFK. Survivors will walk up to you because they don't know why they can't break your stalk. Put on Haunted/NOED so that you could potential time hits on meme-ing survivors after they proc.

Beyond that you are a walking jumpscare. A build is not exactly necessary. If you learn to hide with crouch you can sneak up on survivors a lot. One time I saw a survivor on BBQ (Lery's) so I walked over to a door I knew she would run past and waited, then swung as she sprinted by.

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    Options

I would recommend the Night Shroud cooldown addons to get your power back much faster after hooking a survivor. You can use aura reading perks to see where survivors are and not have to reveal yourself by creating a line of sight. If you are going for a hit and run build Sloppy is also a nice idea.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited December 2020
    Options

Surveillance, ideally with ruin/undying, allows you to grab people from gens A LOT.

Tinkerer is kind of a joke on GF, but you can give it a shot anyways.