Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

SWF Lobbies Extremely Unstable

PC.

Me and my friends have been experiencing unstable lobbies for a long time, and since I never see anyone reporting it here, I'll have to.

Right now, after nearly every match, our swf lobby breaks and kicks us, forcing us to remake the lobby (restarting the game first for good measure). This has been going on for a long time. We've also been unable to invite/join occasionally for a while.

Up until recently we've also had the issue (after lobby breaks) of one person who was kicked re-joining, but not being seen by other players and the game not registering everyone as readied despite them being so. We've not experienced this too much lately as we just restart the game after every broken lobby to avoid it.

It is very frustrating.

Steps to reproduce: Play 3+ SWF. Lobbies break after matches. Happens every other match now on average. Restarting fixes it.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

This also happens to me sometimes when I play with my friend, but not every match.