The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

4.4.0 Stuck in Window and Rock

Map: New Ormond

Platform: PC

I was playing a normal game as survivor on new Ormond and at one point I slow-vaulted a window near the edge of the map, (it was in a full structure.) I then proceeded to try and walk away and realised I was stuck in between a rock that was partially in the window. I was completely stuck. Then the killer (a spirit) hit me down, and then made the fatal mistake of vaulting it as well. She was also stuck. She could endlessly vault the window but could do nothing else. An Ace even tried to pick me up, and as he got knocked down, he also got stuck. I don't know if this rock is supposed to spawn there or if it is a map generation error by the entity. I didn't try using the arrow keys as I forgot to, but it may work to free yourself, it might not. Ace and I proceeded to bleed out while the other 2 survivors escaped for free.

There are attached pics:

Also, there's another hill bug at the top, idk:

Comments

• lassfroobynoo
    lassfroobynoo Member Posts: 56

Literally the same thing just happened to me on Ormond, a Meg got stuck in the rock/window spawn while she was down and I (stupidly) vaulted the window to get her up and got stuck myself. I didn't find any way to free myself so I ended up dc'ing