Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Ok..im gonna say this like I did months ago..time for the mori offering to retire

immortalls96
immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652
edited December 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Yes I'm advocating for basekit moris, but with some modifications , cypress works as it always has in base, last guy does immediately on hook anyway, may as well make it more flashy, secondly the way the rest of the mori system works is a system is added to track specific killer power interactions, for instance landing phase attacks against x survivors as spirit , or making each survivor tier 3 x times with doctor..the purpose of this is to reward a killer who actually plays well, campers and tunneled will never get the requirements in most cases.

Once the requirement is complete survivors have the doomed status effect, this allows dead on hook survivors to be killed rather than hooked, this gives very little tactical value but has some uses in certain scenarios and its honestly just really cool, on a side note until the emblem system is overhauled these new moris should count as a normal hook kill, just so it doesn't break anything there..this is where moris should end up..this way everyone wins

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• chieften333
    chieften333 Member Posts: 1,554

Sounds decently interesting, it would be absolute hell to balance though.

And we're already aware how BHVR makes... interesting choices in balance.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291
    edited December 2020

I see nothing wrong with making yellow mori basekit. If that was the case I could care less what happens to green or pink mori. As a compromise make yellow mori basekit but only allow the kill to happen if 3 other survivors have been sacrificed. It would be like The Entity's way of rewarding you.

• immortalls96

That's the thing..it has very little balance implications

• immortalls96
  • Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291
    edited December 2020

Could be to test the waters but I'll level with you. While I'm content and believe there would be zero issues with yellow mori as it is being part of basekit for killers I know BHVR would want to put a spin on it to "make it fair". Personally that's how I see them doing it if they even decided to make yellow mori basekit.

However I know they won't because honestly the game lacks offerings as it is and tbh the system feels redundant overall.

• We have map offerings that could be replaced with a proper voting system or another system to prevent maps from being played on twice.
    • Our bloodpoint gain and inventory is limited and that's why bloodpoint offerings exist.
    • Fog offerings are one of the few offerings that affect the actual maps but are really only useful to survivors.
    • Shroud offerings feel kind of redundant especially as survivor
    • Mori offerings are just problematic
    • Hatch offerings are new
    • Moonlight offerings were retired
    • Ward offerings are only really useful to killer tbh just because most of the offerings don't really benefit the killer at all.

Also just in general offerings that are hidden should actually be hidden for the opposite side. Not flipping pretty much is a dead giveaway of what it is. What I'm saying is the entire offerings system should receive a big overhaul. We lack good offerings on both sides and most of the effects are either obnoxious, redundant or annoying. There isn't really any offerings that make the game more exciting or fun.

• immortalls96

To an extent I agree but I will say map voting wouldn't work